East Literatrue vs Nashville Christian ?

Voldad

If you will go back and read what I wrote you will see that I was upset with my own players for not adjusting to the pitching. I could care less if you have one, two, three or twelve pitchers, we should be able to hit him. I have had nothing bad to say about any PLAYER. I Also, I mentioned how many innings he had pitched simply to refute what YOUR parent was saying. I know exactly how many pitches he has thrown in every game and practice. I have enough to do trying to teach baseball to inner-city kids. The last thing I am going to do or will ever do is worry about someone else's team. You should take a lesson.

Yea your right but I watched that kid go up into the 120s i think and he has a future especialy being left handed.I just dont wanna see him lose everything trying to get one win in high school. I wasnt worried about your team i was worried about your pitcher. The man that was coaching third is not a parent of anyone on the team his son played at Belmont and he knows exactly what he is doing so dont worry about him.Yes one of the other coaches is a parent but he is the pitching coach and his son doesnt pitch he is only calling the shots right now because coach Anderson is out.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought East Lit. had a really good defense, but they are missing the other two key components to make a good team. There pitching was shakey, although he did throw strikes, but there hitting was slim to none. East lit is young and i think they will be good in the future. Good sportsmanship from the team also, and i am sorry the score got where it did, but u cant ask our non-starters to get up there and not try to get a hit, cuz they dont get very many chances. Good luck to East Lit on the rest of the year. I would also like to hear some comments on how u guys think we compare to NCS.

Tuck, you guys hit the crap out of the ball from 1-9 in the line-up. We threw strikes, but did not locate very well. When a team gets 16 hits, the score happens. As you said, we did not hit very well. Three hits will not get it done. You guys did a great job and did it with CLASS. That is the most important thing. Good luck to you and Coach Carlisle.

Tuck, you guys hit the crap out of the ball from 1-9 in the line-up. We threw strikes, but did not locate very well. When a team gets 16 hits, the score happens. As you said, we did not hit very well. Three hits will not get it done. You guys did a great job and did it with CLASS. That is the most important thing. Good luck to you and Coach Carlisle.

thanx for the compliments, are u one of the coaches for East Lit? I think u guys could improve alot over a year, just make sure ur guys work hard. #7 looks like a pretty good athlete, what grade is he in? How do u think we comparea to NCS?

#7 is a junior. We have two seniors. I can't really compare you and NCS because I have only seen one each of your pitchers. I do know that your hitting is stronger. Hopefully we can hit today against McEwen. Sorry we didn't get to play at Shelby yesterday. Cleveland Park is a unique experience.

#7 is a junior. We have two seniors. I can't really compare you and NCS because I have only seen one each of your pitchers. I do know that your hitting is stronger. Hopefully we can hit today against McEwen. Sorry we didn't get to play at Shelby yesterday. Cleveland Park is a unique experience.

He is pretty good. Cleveland Park was very intresting, it was the first all dirt infield we have played on this year, which Jo Byrns doesnt have the greatest field so i cant say much. Shelby is really nice i have seen it. I have heard that McEwen isnt that great, so hopefully u can pull out a win.

He is pretty good. Cleveland Park was very intresting, it was the first all dirt infield we have played on this year, which Jo Byrns doesnt have the greatest field so i cant say much. Shelby is really nice i have seen it. I have heard that McEwen isnt that great, so hopefully u can pull out a win.

Just curious bigtuck ....did #7 for East Lit pitch against you guys ....and if he did ...how far did he go. This kid pitched around 120+ pitches against us on Monday. Just wondering how much he pitched against you guys with one days rest.

Just wondering what folks from district 10A thought about this game and others being played today. I don't know much about East Lit other than i think they have a pretty good team. They beat WHH i know of ...not sure about their record. NCS plays them this afternoon at Shelby Park so looking forward to a game played in the 60's instead of freezing to death. Anyone know what kind of shape the fields are at Shelby ? Just curious here ....and maybe someone from East Literature could grab a roster and enter it into the data base here at Coacht so we can follow your team this year ....also a schedule would be nice. Good luck to both teams and everyone else playing today. Enjoy the weather ...it may not last long.

Who are you? Stop trying to get instant scouting reports on here. Do some research on your own instead of having people hand it to you. You have asked about enough questions about East Lit.'s pitcher and I'm sick of you crying conspiracy (Houston Co. thread) when a team doesn't post their roster. Just maybe, coaches have something better to do than to fill out rosters and tell you what their pitching is looking like and who their going to throw against NCS.

Who are you? Stop trying to get instant scouting reports on here. Do some research on your own instead of having people hand it to you. You have asked about enough questions about East Lit.'s pitcher and I'm sick of you crying conspiracy (Houston Co. thread) when a team doesn't post their roster. Just maybe, coaches have something better to do than to fill out rosters and tell you what their pitching is looking like and who their going to throw against NCS.

Hope you feel better now ...since you felt it important enough to stick your nose into something that doesn't concern you. If you had been reading other posts on here I am not the only one asking for information about other teams. And you know ....teams do take the time to post their rosters its commonly done around here. Since your name indicates your from Camden I find it interesting when my posts should even concern you. And if its ok with you ( or not ) I think i will just continue to post here and ask any questions i choose. And i don't remember asking any coach who he was pitching against NCS .... Find something to do with your time ...other that taking cheap shots at people who could care less what you think.

Hope you feel better now ...since you felt it important enough to stick your nose into something that doesn't concern you. If you had been reading other posts on here I am not the only one asking for information about other teams. And you know ....teams do take the time to post their rosters its commonly done around here. Since your name indicates your from Camden I find it interesting when my posts should even concern you. And if its ok with you ( or not ) I think i will just continue to post here and ask any questions i choose. And i don't remember asking any coach who he was pitching against NCS .... Find something to do with your time ...other that taking cheap shots at people who could care less what you think.

Wow, now that is what I am talking about! We in District 10A don't take no crap! At least on Coach T!

Voldad, he did not pitch at all yesterday. Is it o.k. with you if he throws today? I could use another assistant coach. Since you obviously are so concerned with our program, I am sure you would like to help.

Voldad, just to let you know, he threw 107 yesterday on three days rest. Struck out 12. If it is o.k. with you he will not pitch again until Tuesday or Wednesday. I brought an extra pair of pants and a pullover to the game for you, but I never did see you. Tell Reece hello for me.

Edited by bigchief