south-doyle vs. farragut

themakerofsouth01

the south doyle and farragut game will be the match up of the season. both teams will have to bring there A game. i think that the kees will have the advantage in this one for a few reasons, they are playing at their home feild, they have an incridible infield, and finaly they have all the pitching they need. so in the end i think that south doyle will be on top.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is Monday at SD i beleive....i cant wait til this game.....either Holland or Bell on the mound for SD and Rob Catapono(sry i cant spell) on the mound for Farr. this one is gonna be big thats for sure....I no that every one of the SD players is looking forward w/ a ton of excitement and eagerness to facin this team.....I am a SD fan...as u all know....so I am goin w/ SD on this one...and even if i wasnt an SD fan i would put money on them....I beleive they want it more....but good luck to both teams and i will be there decked out in SD colors so i will look forward to everyone bein there....and this will not be a game u will want to miss....cya

GO KEES

The game is Monday at SD i beleive....i cant wait til this game.....either Holland or Bell on the mound for SD and Rob Catapono(sry i cant spell) on the mound for Farr. this one is gonna be big thats for sure....I no that every one of the SD players is looking forward w/ a ton of excitement and eagerness to facin this team.....I am a SD fan...as u all know....so I am goin w/ SD on this one...and even if i wasnt an SD fan i would put money on them....I beleive they want it more....but good luck to both teams and i will be there decked out in SD colors so i will look forward to everyone bein there....and this will not be a game u will want to miss....cya

GO KEES

I think I will have to go with SD as well...we played both teams this week and lost to both, but SD impressed me more, and I took the loss to Farragut on Monday...I know that both teams are good, but if we play D on monday like we did tonight against SD the game goes our way...we made two or three diving plays with runners on third to end an inning...SD in a very cery close game...maybe the same feelin SD fans had tonight with Maryville.

rob pitched tonight and had an off night in a loss to bearden. if he pitches against sd i dont expect him to have to off nights in a row. should be a good game

Holland also pitched tonite in the win against maryville and he too had an off nite.... he went 5 innings and threw a little over 100 pitches.....now im not sure if he is pitchin or not but if he is i beleive that both pitchers will bounce back....they are both very talented and very well respected pitchers when they are on the mound...when Rob is on the mound for Farr. and when Holland is on the mound for SD.....the team they are playin against knows that they will need their absolute best game possible to win....that is respect and class too....not only do both teams have good pitchers....but they both have good defenses and both good offenses....i think SD's bats are a little better than Farr. and i think that is wat is goin to give SD wat they need to win....cant wait til the game....good luck to both teams

Holland also pitched tonite in the win against maryville and he too had an off nite.... he went 5 innings and threw a little over 100 pitches.....now im not sure if he is pitchin or not but if he is i beleive that both pitchers will bounce back....they are both very talented and very well respected pitchers when they are on the mound...when Rob is on the mound for Farr. and when Holland is on the mound for SD.....the team they are playin against knows that they will need their absolute best game possible to win....that is respect and class too....not only do both teams have good pitchers....but they both have good defenses and both good offenses....i think SD's bats are a little better than Farr. and i think that is wat is goin to give SD wat they need to win....cant wait til the game....good luck to both teams

This is off topic but hey 40 yearoldvirgin...did you see SD play Bartlett...We play them and I think I am pitching against them...are they good or what...I have never heard of them...just wanting a little info so maybe i can prepare for them...off-speed?...fastball? preciate any information you can help me with.

This is off topic but hey 40 yearoldvirgin...did you see SD play Bartlett...We play them and I think I am pitching against them...are they good or what...I have never heard of them...just wanting a little info so maybe i can prepare for them...off-speed?...fastball? preciate any information you can help me with.

ill go ahead and tell you about bartlett. bartlett is a very talented team with some good sticks in the first five batters. against us they usually would take a first pitch fastball for a strike. and with most offspeed they would be out in front. dont get me wrong though, these guys can swing the stick so if you are pitching you will have to be on your A game and locate all your pitches. most of them can run too, so will have to be very quick to the plate let your catcher know that he will have to be ready to throw at all times. they are agressive on the bases and will attempt to steal many times. their defense is pretty solid and didn't really make many mistakes against us. they threw their ace pitcher against us, but i really couldnt tell you if he will pitching against you all, but it seems as if they really like to start every batter off with a fastball. we faced three different pitchers and they all did the same thing, so expect that. thats about the best information i can give you about bartlett. good luck to you all, and i hope you play as tough against them as you did against us. bring some more pride to the knoxville area.