4 Houston(4-0-1)

5 BGA(5-0)

6 Hendersonville(4-1-1)

7 Farragut(3-1-2)

8 Mccallie(2-2)

9 MUS(4-1-1)

10 Baylor(2-1-2)

Top Ten Overall

I doubt that both Houston and Knox Catholic have the kind of teams that will keep them in the top five of the state. Maybe move Hendersonville and McCallie up there.

Edited by ydet

I doubt that both Houston and Knox Catholic have the kind of teams that will keep them in the top five of the state. Maybe move Hendersonville and McCallie up there.

just thought I'd say franklin plays bga tonight... i can't wait... a great chance for franklin to see if they can play with the big dogs

1 CBHS(5-0)

2 Brentwood(4-0)

3 Knox Catholic(3-0)

4 Houston(4-0-1)

5 BGA(5-0)

6 Hendersonville(4-1-1)

7 Farragut(3-1-2)

8 Mccallie(2-2)

9 MUS(4-1-1)

10 Baylor(2-1-2)

Top Ten Overall

the top 6 and baylor plus father ryan are all ranked by student sports

but i don't know the order they are in because you have to pay to see it

http://studentsportssoccer.Unapproved Website/

Science Hill V.S. Dobyns Benette (2-1)

2 Mins into the game Eddie Stepped up to the penalty spot, and drained one for us. Later into the game eddie Come out BIG beating 2 defenders, and drained another one ICE COLD into the lower corner. In my opinion SH was beating themselves, getting 2 yellow cards (including our Goal keeper), the indians made a PK, and picked up the tension on the field.

early into the second half our defender got a RED card, who already got a yellow. Now SH was trying to keep up with 1 man down. It looks like SH will paly webb without their great sweeper. But SH could have increased the lead, but number 8 managed to hit the post, and screw things up again.

Great game. It was closer than I'd expected thou. DB came with some big intentions.

http://johnsoncitypress.com/default.asp?Se...DETAIL&ID=56184

Chizaggi - thank for the comment. We came out dead and they scored 2 quick goals complements of a fantastic player, eddie yah. but now we know we can play with them when it comes districts.

Number 8- First off, say D-B if you cant spell Dobyns-Bennett. Secondly know that the game could have gone both ways with both teams having multiple oppertunities. Watch out in the districts.

Edited by Tweeter08

Guest Number8

Chizaggi - thank for the comment. We came out dead and they scored 2 quick goals complements of a fantastic player, eddie yah. but now we know we can play with them when it comes districts.

Number 8- First off, say D-B if you cant spell Dobyns-Bennett. Secondly know that the game could have gone both ways with both teams having multiple oppertunities. Watch out in the districts.

:thumb: So u think u can go against us again huh? I hope we will play in destrict, cause i asure u things will get ugly. We did not do too good yesterday, but ur defence was weak, and next time i make sure i don't miss the goal like that. so just pray u miss us in the districts.

What i m sure u saw me on the field, but what # were u? I just hope u were defending me, and besides i didn't see any impressive players on D-B.

Edited by Number8

the top 6 and baylor plus father ryan are all ranked by student sports

but i don't know the order they are in because you have to pay to see it

http://studentsportssoccer.Unapproved Website/

Thanks for the info. You are a great resource to those that like to stay informed about soccer in the state of Tennessee. Concerning the rankings.... I am curious how many teams are included. If Ryan is ranked in United States, Grissom in Ala. must be ranked # 1 in the soccer universe. R.O.B. I guess that you did not make the trip, I am sure that if you did you would have provided us with the outcome of the tourney.

So u think u can go against us again huh? I hope we will play in destrict, cause i asure u things will get ugly. We did not do too good yesterday, but ur defence was weak, and next time i make sure i don't miss the goal like that. so just pray u miss us in the districts.

What i m sure u saw me on the field, but what # were u? I just hope u were defending me, and besides i didn't see any impressive players on D-B.

Let's see that against Bearden and Farragut :thumb: