• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Albert off to a pretty good start again with 2 opening day dingers. Albert is probably the person the Bonds juicing has cost the most. Without Barry on the juice, Albert would be going for MVP # 4 at the ripe old age of 26.

And there is no doubt who the NL MVP was in 2005, it's no longer opinion, you can look it up.

Albert off to a pretty good start again with 2 opening day dingers. Albert is probably the person the Bonds juicing has cost the most. Without Barry on the juice, Albert would be going for MVP # 4 at the ripe old age of 26.

And there is no doubt who the NL MVP was in 2005, it's no longer opinion, you can look it up.

Remember, you justdontno!!!! :D;):ph34r:

I think Albert is the best player in the MLB.... :thumb:

Cards are now 3-0 and tied with Milwaukee for first. The pitching has looked better than average thus far. If the starters and the bullpen keep up the good work, and we throw Looper in the mix, there will be no reason not to win that WS Championship this year. :thumb:

I don't know if Philly was that bad, but it looked like the same ol' Cards to me. When the other team makes a mistake, pound them into the ground.

Hopefully Aaron Miles can keep up his quest to bat .600. ;)