THE ULTIMATE QUESTION

goatcheese

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't you mean "unofficial" state champion.... Anyway, I think the top teams in the east right now are FCS, Oliver Springs, Rockwood, Unaka, and Trousdale, but I'm looking for Chatt. Arts and Sciences to be a contender to....

still early for me to put Unaka in that group, granted we've been playing against a bunch of tough teams, but we dont even look good yet.. great example, a pop fly that landed in the middle of the infield to give up a game ending run.. we need to look like we did against TN High (the first time) consistently.. even though we lost, we gave them a good game and came up one hit short of the win

Don't you mean "unofficial" state champion.... Anyway, I think the top teams in the east right now are FCS, Oliver Springs, Rockwood, Unaka, and Trousdale, but I'm looking for Chatt. Arts and Sciences to be a contender to....

I think you have to include Forrest in this group. ( and ya'll know I am not from Forrest !)

The ultimate question is a nice touch... but the even bigger question is.... who cares? :thumb:

If you don't; why post here? If you are implying single A is insignificant, you're uneducated or just dumb. Plenty of prospects coming out of single A.

The only thing that will keep Forrest and FCA from playing for all the marbles would be they have to play in the same bracket.

with a long season ahead many teams will come out of the woodwork, some will crumble, and some may simply prove themselves all over again. State champs- hard to call but as for who can compete... i agree with bigtuck(of jbhs) dont be suprised to see nashville christian or jo byrns making a run at some of these frequently mentioned "frontrunners" GOOD LUCK TO EVERYBODY!