cak vs. alcoa 2006

peep885

I have done nothing but applaud Alcoa for getting a "First Class" coach, if that is some kind of put down then so be it. Most posters can read I think.

I said Alcoa would beat CAK, what else do you want me to say?

I've noticed there was no talk about how spring pct or the scrimmage the 18th went, maybe there was not much to talk about. In 2A Alcoa will roll, no question. I only see one loss all year and 13-1 till the State Game. Nothing in 2A can compete with Alcoa East of Nashville. Not sure about teams west of Nashville.

Would not be surprized ifg CAK gave Alcoa all they wanted but Alcoa by 10 at least.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have done nothing but applaud Alcoa for getting a "First Class" coach, if that is some kind of put down then so be it. Most posters can read I think.

I said Alcoa would beat CAK, what else do you want me to say?

I've noticed there was no talk about how spring pct or the scrimmage the 18th went, maybe there was not much to talk about. In 2A Alcoa will roll, no question. I only see one loss all year and 13-1 till the State Game. Nothing in 2A can compete with Alcoa East of Nashville. Not sure about teams west of Nashville.

Would not be surprized ifg CAK gave Alcoa all they wanted but Alcoa by 10 at least.

If YOU can read.................the "Catholic - Alcoa Spring Game" post, it stated: MAY 18th

CAK did not loose its only threat. Although harb and smith were good, They still have their leading 3 tacklers, there is something to be said for that. Derron will open eyes next year, he is the most talented back in the region, not the best, but the most talented.

The only threat I saw in the Alcoa game was Richard Harb, and he wasn't that great, (4 picks in the first game), their receivers dropped passes, they had no running threat, and they couldn't stop us on offense.

Well its obvious that you are going to say Alcoa will win because you went to Alcoa obviously. Alcoa will not win state, they lost everyone except Kyrus Lanxter(SP?) and 1 other or so. Last year all they had was a three man team: Fiegler, Lindsey, and Warren. Thats how it was every play. No way it will happen for them this year.

HAHAHAHA. You should feel stupid for even posting that. Seriously, what were you thinking? And obviously you know nothing about Alcoa football.

Edited by allsports#1

If YOU can read.................the "Catholic - Alcoa Spring Game" post, it stated: MAY 18th

You Nailed Me! Good for you and I bet you feel really good about yourself..and you should.

I see in the Maryville daily rag May 2 spring workouts will start, and the article is already hyping some of the players. Hype is real good, it does everything but get the job done. Good luck with that new coach, Alcoa has a good one.

Hope I can make the spring scrimages

Edited by FBEmeritus

You Nailed Me! Good for you and I bet you feel really good about yourself..and you should.

I see in the Maryville daily rag May 2 spring workouts will start, and the article is already hyping some of the players. Hype is real good, it does everything but get the job done. Good luck with that new coach, Alcoa has a good one.

Hope I can make the spring scrimages

FBE,

Websters definition of HYPE is:

Main Entry: hype

Function: transitive verb

Inflected Form(s): hyped; hyp·ing

Etymology: origin unknown

1 : [/color]PUT ON, DECEIVE

2 : to promote or publicize extravagantly

So, you think when The Maryville Daily Times writes something about Alcoa football its deceptively promotes their football program?

Edited by BCsportsfan

The only threat I saw in the Alcoa game was Richard Harb, and he wasn't that great, (4 picks in the first game), their receivers dropped passes, they had no running threat, and they couldn't stop us on offense.

Which is funny you mention Harb not being that great because Harb is better than Fiegler. Harb is also going to a better school for football. I dont want to hear about "the toughest 1-AA conference" either because if Fiegler were that good, one of those other schools wouldve come a knocking. So much for Louisville and Southern Miss eh?

Which is funny you mention Harb not being that great because Harb is better than Fiegler. Harb is also going to a better school for football. I dont want to hear about "the toughest 1-AA conference" either because if Fiegler were that good, one of those other schools wouldve come a knocking. So much for Louisville and Southern Miss eh?

I didn't say anything about Harb being bad or Fiegler being better, you know my opinions on that. I said he had 2 bad games against us, maybe he was better against teams like Wartburg and Sweetwater, but he wasn't that great against Alcoa.

But if you want to talk about college, didn't Western Carolina beat UTC this year for the first time in like five years? It's also bad when the school guidance counselor messes up your transcript, because that scholly from Louisville was right on the table.

I didn't say anything about Harb being bad or Fiegler being better, you know my opinions on that. I said he had 2 bad games against us, maybe he was better against teams like Wartburg and Sweetwater, but he wasn't that great against Alcoa.

But if you want to talk about college, didn't Western Carolina beat UTC this year for the first time in like five years? It's also bad when the school guidance counselor messes up your transcript, because that scholly from Louisville was right on the table.

Your sayin the he was going to go to Louisville but the counsler messed up so he couldn't. I herd he didnt have the grades. Unless this is what the counsler messed up.