Mad Scientist leaving OR

NickOrlando

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also the Offensive "Mad Scientist"(coach Miner) has been givin the title of Offensive Coordinator.

I guess that is good for you guys to keep the offensive scientist there. I sure wish we could have gotten him at Central. I know he was offered several jobs and apparently turned them down. I am surprised at the D'Scientist he seems awfully young to quit unless he is going somewhere else. Central Bobcat.

Wew... watch out Nick you and I both agree on something. This could lead to something big.

What do you say about that Old Dad you grumpy old far...never mind.

Anyway Coach Speas will be missed by a bunch of us.

Yes he will be missed but I know we will replace him with a good one.

As far as Ole Dad goes I coudn't tell you.

I guess if the topic has nothing to do with Ron Gray it's waste of time to him.

Oh no Nicky,

I have an opnion on all topics. Your thread hasn't garnered much interest. Except the grumpy old Bounder and you and me so I guess no one cares is my point.

Ole Dad

Yes he will be missed but I know we will replace him with a good one.

As far as Ole Dad goes I coudn't tell you.

I guess if the topic has nothing to do with Ron Gray it's waste of time to him.

It is not true that nobody cares but you grumpy old men. This a huge loss for the Oak Ridge program. Coach Speas did a fantastic job last season as the leader of the Darkside defense and he will be missed greatly. His reasons are to be a full time dad so you can't fault him for that.

Edited by DCCATVOICE

I agree he is a great coach and will be missed. My gig was at Nicky...nobody will repond to him but me and Bounder.

Ole Dad

It is not true that nobody cares but you grumpy old men. This a huge loss for the Oak Ridge program. Coach Speas did a fantastic job last season as the leader of the Darkside defense and he will be missed greatly. His reasons are to be a full time dad so you can't fault him for that.

If he is leaving for that reason then good for him. But here is a question for you,why did he give Rankin a resume at Alcoa??? know this for a fact! makes you wonder???? :lol:

Not surprising at all. Maybe he is looking for some direction, who knows! I wish him the best for his family. Should be a very interesting next few years. You have to do what is best for your situation. Coach Speas will find what he is looking for, he is a good guy. Wish him and his family the best.