Rankin not only coach that can win at Riverdale.

runtheball

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is not the only coach who can win at Riverdale. The other 2 coaches that have been there each had winning records, but Rankin is the only 1 to win a state championship there. I think they will still win a lot of games, but only time will tell if it was Rankin or his assistants and players that made the program dominant.

shows what u know, the coach b-4 rankin was fired b-cuz of his losin records. the first coach at rhs had a losin record 2. next time u flap that trap try researchin first . no 1 can take u seriously when u r WRONG all the time. Clank clank.

shows what u know, the coach b-4 rankin was fired b-cuz of his losin records. the first coach at rhs had a losin record 2. next time u flap that trap try researchin first . no 1 can take u seriously when u r WRONG all the time. Clank clank.

How about this for some research retard: Phil Watts was 81-47-2 and Dean Fisher was 34-30. Which one of them had a losing record? Yeah, that is what I though also. Try again little boy.

Maybe it is because 'some' of us do NOT come here to fight. Waste of what energy we have left.

You do not have to fight with someone to tell them they are wrong. Like when you were wrong about Phil Fulmer being the winningest coach in D1 football, I corrected you without fighting about it. I state facts and sometimes people do not like them and start calling me names. Not that I care about that, but I do think it is funny that the people who cry about personal attacks on here, are the ones calling me names.

You do not have to fight with someone to tell them they are wrong. Like when you were wrong about Phil Fulmer being the winningest coach in D1 football, I corrected you without fighting about it. I state facts and sometimes people do not like them and start calling me names. Not that I care about that, but I do think it is funny that the people who cry about personal attacks on here, are the ones calling me names.

mikey65, better check your facts! Wrong 'Dad', I NEVER said a thing about Coach Fulmer.

Only names I would call you is 'young' and 'impetuous', they are not usually fatal on a bulletin board though. ;)

With no news coming out of Riverdale yet it seems to me their 1st choice for the job has turned them down. If the Brentwood Coach turns them down too who will take the job? Seems like nobody wants to follow Rankin.

There are LOTS of folks that want to follow Rankin at R'dale. Thing that is taking time is sorting them out.

This is taking MUCH LESS time than alot of Coach searches this season also.

I wonder when the out of state Coaches are gonna interview?