Catholic-Alcoa Spring Game

cherries

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catholic is bringing back a bunch of players, Alcoa lost their big three. Catholic wins.

Here are some names for ya: Shiverdecker, Cobb, Hicks, Dunkin, Sykes, Lanxter, Keller, Marsh, Thompson, etc.....I know I left some off, but need I say more???

"Alcoa lost their big three", but they didn't lose the whole team! Look back at the 'ship game; the "big three" weren't named MVPs. Yes, they're good, but they didn't make the team. Look for Alcoa to have more discipline and more heart this year with Rankin. Time will tell....

Here are some names for ya: Shiverdecker, Cobb, Hicks, Dunkin, Sykes, Lanxter, Keller, Marsh, Thompson, etc.....I know I left some off, but need I say more???

"Alcoa lost their big three", but they didn't lose the whole team! Look back at the 'ship game; the "big three" weren't named MVPs. Yes, they're good, but they didn't make the team. Look for Alcoa to have more discipline and more heart this year with Rankin. Time will tell....

Agree with the discipline part. How did the scrimmage go? Anything notable happen?

I think Alcoa will win. I personally don't think Catholic will get much offense going. But who knows from what I hear Harrison Smith is the "real deal". I am confident that Alcoa's offense will roll with an amazing athlete in Shiverdecker, blazing wideout Lanxter, and a very quick QB Cobb. But anything is possible.

• 3 weeks later...