most dangerous team in 3a

coach5

From the look of the scrimmage the other day, Dekalb is big and physical, but has no defense. They gave up 10 TDs to Marshall County

they didnt give up 10 tds they gave up 6 while scoring 3, yesterday they beat Monterey 44-0, and they have a very good defensive line, just ask Marshall Co's running backs big #2 didnt no what hit him

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they didnt give up 10 tds they gave up 6 while scoring 3, yesterday they beat Monterey 44-0, and they have a very good defensive line, just ask Marshall Co's running backs big #2 didnt no what hit him

I thought they were physical. Hightower was hit pretty good, but he still got his yardage. Actually, I wish we could play teams that hit him like that often to toughen him up. But, as for DC, anytime you give up (at least) twice as many scores as you make, you aren't very good.

I thought they were physical. Hightower was hit pretty good, but he still got his yardage. Actually, I wish we could play teams that hit him like that often to toughen him up. But, as for DC, anytime you give up (at least) twice as many scores as you make, you aren't very good.

DC was hitting, hitting hard. For the guys that weren't even at the scrimmage, DC came out strong. The game was neck and neck when DC started substituting. Marshall began running a no-huddle and threw the defense off a little with little time to adjust. It's early, and from the looks of DC...they are everything but the team they were last year. Things around that town have improved. They have been working hard, and are coached well.

"Hightower" as they call him didn't make himself look like anyone special. DC's line and linebackers filled the holes well.

<_<

I was shocked to see Marshall (with all of the talent they return) was played to an even game starters wise by a DeKalb bunch that might have been the worst team in the state last year.

It wasn't that even. I watched the film. The field was ridiculous, and we were using our 3rd string QB. The first two did not play. I do not want to take anything away from DC, but it wasn't that close.

Jackson Southside will be a surprise team this year in 3a. They have alot of starters returning from a 6-5 team. They will be best on Defense, 7 starts return from a ok D last year. There front 4 will be one of the best in 3a. So will there LBers. They lost Alex Hayes but have 3 starters returning. The only concern is going to be in the sec. I say SS goes 7-3 with 2 of the loss against 4a jcm and Heneryco.

In West TN, Crockett County will be my early favorite for "the team to beat". They return with a loaded senior class with guys like Massey, Perry, the Johnson brothers, Cobb, not to mention the junior Matt Reynolds. They're always well-coached and will be as talented as they've been in a few years.

In West TN, Crockett County will be my early favorite for "the team to beat". They return with a loaded senior class with guys like Massey, Perry, the Johnson brothers, Cobb, not to mention the junior Matt Reynolds. They're always well-coached and will be as talented as they've been in a few years.

i agree but didnt they finish third in the region last year. dyersburg and covington didnt loose anything both of them were young as well as crockett going to be interesting

i agree but didnt they finish third in the region last year. dyersburg and covington didnt loose anything both of them were young as well as crockett going to be interesting

Wanna talk about not losing anybody, Obion County lost 5 players and have 22 returning Senior....And 18 started last year.....