big line at wartburg

game over

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

as a member of the team and seeing both of these players lift and play..as far as speed, quickness, and hitting, waylon niner is the stronger player...he benches more than Allen but Allen is working hard and improving as long as he get his footwork and timing down they should both be big factors in the bulldog offense as well as on the D-line...we will see what happens this spring they like to play off of each other and push each other they will work well together

i have seen allen bench over 300 pounds at the gym in oak ridge and allen work hard on and of the field and has no problem hiting hard the d line at wartburg should be good this year if niner and bunch can push the team to the next level

allen cannot bench over 300pounds he can barly bench 235 once and that is someone practicaly curling it

big and strong doesnt mean your good at football has either one of them recieved any awards or honors for playing the game, that is entirely different from working out...

neither have gotten any awards

stop talking about me and waylen because 0 and 10 doesnt need to be talk about and jordan is one of the best football players i have ever seen what the three of us need to do is get back to the old bulldog football ways and that is pride and wins big games for there coach and get back are fans

• 3 weeks later...

It doesn't matter if Bunch and Niner both bench 8000 lbs. They are both uncordinated. With work both could be really good, but I'd take Boone Wilson, Jordan Hamby, William Armes, or Nick Henes Over both of them and these are just players in the COUNTY. Until Wartburg starts winning some games both are just less than normal lineman. I'd like to see one of them go one-on-one with Rae Sykes. Now that kid is a lineman.