Riverdale vs Siegel

siegelisganksta

oh, well i cant speak until i see him in action but its not always a bad thing to not have someone as good as gaston, gaston was amazing...

i agree there have not been and may not be many more player as good as gaston...and mcclain may not be the startin tailback at riverdale...riverdale might get help from a two year started on defense...to help run the ball...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wont be a blow out , Riverdale lost to many Key players and Siegels returning to many for it to be a blowout , i heard a rumor of Scott Thomas quitting earlier in the year , if they move him from QB theres no doubt that the rumor will come true.

Who cares how many yall are returning yall went 5-5 last year.And we have pretty much 8 on d returning and 4 on o not to mention we had 14 soph that was sec string be serious i know u dont want to admit that it will be a blow out with u being a fan but come on be serious. The gap might not be quite as big as last year but it still will be a pretty big gap. And it sure wont be that close ^

as of the first day of spring pratice yesterday siegel will not be blown out in any games this season

well i will tell you this Riverdale wont blow them out we will be lucky just to win that game. We have lost so much and we are so down this year that i dont think siegel will be 1 of our 2 or 3 wins this year i see us going 2-8 or 3-7 on the year i hope we beat blackman and maybe we can sqeek out 1 more somewhere down the line but it wont be siegel they will dominate us

well i will tell you this Riverdale wont blow them out we will be lucky just to win that game. We have lost so much and we are so down this year that i dont think siegel will be 1 of our 2 or 3 wins this year i see us going 2-8 or 3-7 on the year i hope we beat blackman and maybe we can sqeek out 1 more somewhere down the line but it wont be siegel they will dominate us

ARE SERIOUS :D dang your funny