Rebuilding year for Riverdale?

Fearthespear

What are u talking about not a soild program or team we have dominated the past 15 years. yall finally make the playoffs and it has yall walking around like u have an s on your chest and big headed.

:D smyrna is the only team who walks around with the S on their chest and even they dont live up to it so i dont see how lavergne can even claim to be ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rebuilding year? haha its gonna b a horrible year. not jus rebuilding its more like remodlleing the whole school. riverdales football program is going down the drain without rankin leading the way. the only way they will be good is if a couple of lavergne players transferred over there but thats not gona happen anytime soon because no one wants to transfer to a school without a solid football team.

Remodileing? Down the Drain? Coach A will get a new offense goin that you guys especialy cant stop, i mean if rankins best play is where one guard pulls and we score on it everytime, and have done that for 15 years and u still couldnt figure it out, what do you think the wing t is gonna be like?

rebuilding year? haha its gonna b a horrible year. not jus rebuilding its more like remodlleing the whole school. riverdales football program is going down the drain without rankin leading the way. the only way they will be good is if a couple of lavergne players transferred over there but thats not gona happen anytime soon because no one wants to transfer to a school without a solid football team.

you are EXACTLY RIGHT Riverdale is a bunch of hasbeens it is going to be a tough season for us WARRIORS we may actually lose to a rutherford county team heck me may lose to more than 1 rutherford county team we will be luck to win 3 ball games this year

haha you dumb...but on a real note, if you transfered they would be alot better because they are definately lackin in your postition...

Riverdale isn't gonna be bad, but they won't be good.....BUT.... not good for them is 8-2, so they will be good for an average team!..

haha you dumb...but on a real note, if you transfered they would be alot better because they are definately lackin in your postition...

Riverdale isn't gonna be bad, but they won't be good.....BUT.... not good for them is 8-2, so they will be good for an average team!..

And i know which teams you are saying we will lose to but we will c :thumb:

I know coach A is going to put in the wing t but I think that is what will hurt them. There are too many teams running the wing t for it to be any kind of suprise. I think this is where Smyrna gets an advantage over Riverdale because the past 4 or 5 years Smyrna has played numberous wing-t teams and usually win. What happens is they give up 2 easy TDs in the first quarter and then dont give any more the rest of the game.

i was just playing about that remodleing stuff but for real i think riverdale is going to be alright. i see them losing 2 to 3 games to lavergne, smyrna, and maybe wilson central but they will still go to the playoffs and lose the first round game

i was just playing about that remodleing stuff but for real i think riverdale is going to be alright. i see them losing 2 to 3 games to lavergne, smyrna, and maybe wilson central but they will still go to the playoffs and lose the first round game

no your just thinking of what happened with that lavergne team yall had last year :P

the ohio team will have the best chance of beating us. it definately plays to our advantage that we play all those games later in the season, coaches will have time to scout and get game tape and see what kind of teams yall have. i guess its a 2 way street though because yall will get to view tape on riverdale also and see what this wing t is about.

what are yall going to say at the end of the year when riverdale is still sitting on top of the region? "wait till next year?" lavergne and smyrna know ALLLLLLL about that :lol:

no your just thinking of what happened with that lavergne team yall had last year :P

the ohio team will have the best chance of beating us. it definately plays to our advantage that we play all those games later in the season, coaches will have time to scout and get game tape and see what kind of teams yall have. i guess its a 2 way street though because yall will get to view tape on riverdale also and see what this wing t is about.

what are yall going to say at the end of the year when riverdale is still sitting on top of the region? "wait till next year?" lavergne and smyrna know ALLLLLLL about that :lol:

Hold on to it as long as you can.....yeh everyone says wait until next year,,,,but if you think about it, Riverdale is the main people saying it this year....now you know Riverdale is in jeapordy because when do you ever hear a buncha talk about other teams beating Riverdale?????? NEVER, until this year....so go ahead and hold on to yalls little streak as long as yall can....because Riverdale will not be no where near as good next year...