Rebuilding year for Riverdale?

Fearthespear

Hold on to it as long as you can.....yeh everyone says wait until next year,,,,but if you think about it, Riverdale is the main people saying it this year....now you know Riverdale is in jeapordy because when do you ever hear a buncha talk about other teams beating Riverdale?????? NEVER, until this year....so go ahead and hold on to yalls little streak as long as yall can....because Riverdale will not be no where near as good next year...

Little streak? Never talked about? We are always told were gonna be beat but it never happens so hold on to your little hopes as long as yall can

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Little streak? Never talked about? We are always told were gonna be beat but it never happens so hold on to your little hopes as long as yall can

Come on now......no one ever has been this confident about topping Riverdale this year...EVER, and you know it...don't say Riverdale is the same team it has been...

1. no rankin

2. no more state ranked players

3. no more national polls

4. no more intimidation

5. no more blowouts

6. no more dominance

Yall's time is up..!! :)

Come on now......no one ever has been this confident about topping Riverdale this year...EVER, and you know it...don't say Riverdale is the same team it has been...

1. no rankin

4. no more intimidation

5. no more blowouts

6. no more dominance

ha ha ha :) your right noone has ever said rhs is going down or that we will lose i have heard it many times and it never happeans and we usually make a good run at state but keep thinking that and yall will probably lose to smyrna first game but just a prediction

1. no rankin

4. no more intimidation

5. no more blowouts

6. no more dominance

and if its anyones time besides ours it will be smyrnas its us or smyrna but im sure yall will make a good run

Hold on to it as long as you can.....yeh everyone says wait until next year,,,,but if you think about it, Riverdale is the main people saying it this year....now you know Riverdale is in jeapordy because when do you ever hear a buncha talk about other teams beating Riverdale?????? NEVER, until this year....so go ahead and hold on to yalls little streak as long as yall can....because Riverdale will not be no where near as good next year...

yea we will keep our "little" streak up beating lavergne and smyrna like we have been and most likely yall will keep your streak of not winning against a team over .500. blackman might take yall to overtime again maybe they will come out on top :) (watch you come back with a bunch of excuses, but i aint tryin to hear it). for real how long has it been since ya'll have defeated a team over .500?

Anyone ever noticed that the success of EVERY other team in this county is always based on the success of Riverdale? Go make your own record. Go build your own success story. "Cause from what I see you feel in order to be successful you "gotta get the Warriors." Last time I checked, in this county that's only ever happened with Oakland. And that was six years ago, people!

Anyone ever noticed that the success of EVERY other team in this county is always based on the success of Riverdale? Go make your own record. Go build your own success story. "Cause from what I see you feel in order to be successful you "gotta get the Warriors." Last time I checked, in this county that's only ever happened with Oakland. And that was six years ago, people!

If you want to get technical, it was fall of 2000 season. Since we haven't had the season of 2006 yet...it has been 5 yrs since we beat you, not 6. :(

I will say what I say every year at this time

With the tradition and overwhelming talent at riverdale they should go undefeated and win the state chamionship and if they don't----- every coach on the staff should quit!!

Said that last year and wow! they sure took it literally :thumb:

Riverdale is still on top of the mountain and daring anyone in the region to knock them off.

Don't want to hear any talk of a down riverdale team in 2006 because I can assure you they will take the field just as arrogant as ever and will think no one can beat them.

Dont want to hear no well riverdale lost because they were down that year. Nope if you beat Riverdale in 2006 you will beat a team that should be picked first in the region and a odds on favorite to win the state

I will say what I say every year at this time

With the tradition and overwhelming talent at riverdale they should go undefeated and win the state chamionship and if they don't----- every coach on the staff should quit!!

Said that last year and wow! they sure took it literally :thumb:

Riverdale is still on top of the mountain and daring anyone in the region to knock them off.

Don't want to hear any talk of a down riverdale team in 2006 because I can assure you they will take the field just as arrogant as ever and will think no one can beat them.

Dont want to hear no well riverdale lost because they were down that year. Nope if you beat Riverdale in 2006 you will beat a team that should be picked first in the region and a odds on favorite to win the state

Too late, everyone has already declared Riverdale as dead. Even if you beat them there will be no honor in it.

With the overwhelming talent that Smyrna has they should make a strong run at the top spot. If they don't, nobody should wait for their coaches to quit; they should be run out of town immediately.

Lavergne has already declared themselves region champs and everyone else is just playing for second. <_<