best of the west semis tomorrow, predictions?

madisonLB

The Madison USJ was a well played game. uSJ and Madison played a hard game to the whistle. it started by Kenny Whitehead scoring a goal in about twenty minutes iton the game. After this USJ dribbled down the side and our eeper camee out of the box andd Scott Metcalf shot it in to tie things up at 1-1. In the second half with about 12 minutes left Kenny scored to win the game for Madison 2-1. we are looing forward to our third meet of the year against Martin in the championship game on Monday.

good job kenny and good job madison. Both teams are great teams and I'm looking forward to seeing the result.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't going to be the popular opinion but here goes: As much as I'm rooting for Madison I dont think they can beat USJ in their own tournie. After watching the game between them last Friday I dont think Madison is as organized as USJ and Kenny is all by himself trying to score. Desaio has deadly throw-in's but USJ seems to adjust well and i also think the refs might go hard on Desaio if he doesn't calm down some around the USJ goalie (he gets there a little to late to help Kenny but in plenty of time for persistent infringement). I'm going to go with USJ (I hope I'm wrong).

I think D-burg will handle Sheffield-they are too young and inconsistent. It will be D-burg and Westview but we will do more than "squeek" by.

D-burg and USJ in the final-D-burg to win the Tournie.

Well-talk about being wrong!! LOL! Whew! what a weekend. D-burg showed their potential against sheffield with an 8-0 shut-out and as one ref told us "i hear you have all the horses this year!" we DID in that game. But westview showed us what the definition of heart is and truely handled us in our 2nd game. It was a very physical but basically clean game and D-burg did just not show and were totally out played by Westview-nothing "squeaky" about it on their part!! Congrats to Westview and Martin and good-luck in the finals to both teams. I'm gonna stick my foot in it again and put Westview as the winner of this year's BOW. (sorry again madison to keep doubting you but I think Westview has something to prove especially since you have beaten them twice).

madison was yet again missing a midfielder to injury and was torn to pieces and could not finish against jcs, but what a good team does is plays on and do what they can, and madison did just that winning 2-1 in what was a horrendous game for them... in the mean time martin westview hammered milan 8-0 and same score for dyersburg vs. sheffield, usj played around with scotts hill and won 5-0 so in the semis is:

madison vs. usj

dyersburg vs. martin

i will get home and tell you guys the results as soon as the 4:30 game is over...

the USJ score against Scotts hill was 7-1

Might I add that Nick Deso lpayed hiis heart out at the end. He has something wrong with his ankle I believe aand he was in tears with five minutes left of the game. Great job Nick. His injury is unknown at the moment. keep me updated.

keep us all updated-hope you he is ok

i just talked to nick and according to him "i'm playing monday no matter what" but anyways the news is that nothing is broken it's just severely bruised and should be good to go by tournament time. Once again this kid played his heart out and was key to a madison victory.

so guys, we know who is playing in finals(madison vs westview).. and i know what joe23 thinks, he says madison will lose this 1 even though they have beat martin 5-4 and 4-3 already this season... what is everyone else's say or prediction?

so guys, we know who is playing in finals(madison vs westview).. and i know what joe23 thinks, he says madison will lose this 1 even though they have beat martin 5-4 and 4-3 already this season... what is everyone else's say or prediction?

I think if there was ever a time for martin to win against madison, this will be it. Hold it down in the back for me nick and prove me wrong :angry:

I think if there was ever a time for martin to win against madison, this will be it. Hold it down in the back for me nick and prove me wrong :angry:

the athletic trainers and my mom really dont want to me to play and im supposed to be on crutches right now, but i am not going to be a little girl, i am playin tomorrow mane

the athletic trainers and my mom really dont want to me to play and im supposed to be on crutches right now, but i am not going to be a little girl, i am playin tomorrow mane

I like Madison for this one...Westview doesn't seem to play good unless they are against us, and we don't seem to play bad unless its against Westview.

Edited by manU721