best of the west semis tomorrow, predictions?

madisonLB

i think you might have that mixed-say d-burg and Martin and usj and northside go to regionals for 7- (only two teams make it out of regionals-it cant be martin, usj and d-burg all making it out) then on your side haywood, madison, sheffield in region 8 tournament. So region 7 winner plays region 8 2nd place and region 8 winner plays region 7 2nd place. So Martin would not play d-burg or usj in substate they would play someone in the OTHER region.

i know that, thats what i was talkin about, i was just saying that usj would make it out, but it would be between martin and dyersburg, and madison and sheffield would be going out of the other region... so it will be

madison vs. usj

martin or dyersburg vs. sheffield

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i know that, thats what i was talkin about, i was just saying that usj would make it out, but it would be between martin and dyersburg, and madison and sheffield would be going out of the other region... so it will be

madison vs. usj

martin or dyersburg vs. sheffield

gotcha :thumb:

that is true..and with the pifer brothers this year, along with westview's other talented freshmen, i dont see anyone putting a stop to their post-season until the state tournament..Westview should win their district and region with ease

Westview will have to play their best game every game to win district and region and that will be very tough for a young team.

Westview will have to play their best game every game to win district and region and that will be very tough for a young team.

well, i think they can do it, whoever wins the district between them and dyersburg will probably be the other team going to state if you ask me, because whoever loses is going to have to play usj in semi finals of region, and personally i dont think either of those teams can beat usj

I don't think USJ will be as strong as a team offensively without thier Brazilian forward who will be playing tennis now. It would be a good game between USJ and martin or dyersburg.

kenny, we need to get about ten or 12 of the guys on the team and go play up at northpark today or tomorrow, we cant stop practicing just because you guys are out of school, rudd mount and all them, we need to practicing still every day, dont let our season go to waste because we arent practicing

kenny, we need to get about ten or 12 of the guys on the team and go play up at northpark today or tomorrow, we cant stop practicing just because you guys are out of school, rudd mount and all them, we need to practicing still every day, dont let our season go to waste because we arent practicing

surely this is a joke ;)

We are having a region tournament. Mon-8th Madison-Ripley at Madison

Mon-8th McNairy-Covington At McNairy

Tue-9th Haywood-South Side At Haywood

Tue- 9th Crockett- Chester Co At Crockett

Tue- 9th Winner of McNairy/Cov.-Sheffield

At McNairy

(13th) Semi-final Hollywood Complex)

Haywood/South Side- Sheffield/McNairy/Cov. (500)

Madison/Ripley-Crockett/Chester (700)

Tues-(16th) Championship Hollywood Complex

How is your tournament set up? Who is involved, like are you guys having a district tournament or is it just a region tournament, because of Sheffield...I know yall have explained this but please go over one more time for us.