best of the west semis tomorrow, predictions?

madisonLB

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best of the west has been a good tournament for practice this year, but now its gets down to the good stuff, tomorrow is the semi finals... it should be:

Madison vs. Usj

Dyersburg vs. Martin Westview

Any predictions on these games guys?

Madison takes USJ. D'burg squeaks by Westview again.

Madison takes USJ. D'burg squeaks by Westview again.

Madison will win but USJ will be hard to take in their own tourney, last year there was no reason for them to beat Sheffield but they did... but their offense is just not strong enough to score on the Mustangs. Dyersburg has to play Sheffield in the morning and we are more focused on them, however Dyersburg will handle westview pretty easily.

Edited by manU721

best of the west has been a good tournament for practice this year, but now its gets down to the good stuff, tomorrow is the semi finals... it should be:

Madison vs. Usj

Dyersburg vs. Martin Westview

Any predictions on these games guys?

This isn't going to be the popular opinion but here goes: As much as I'm rooting for Madison I dont think they can beat USJ in their own tournie. After watching the game between them last Friday I dont think Madison is as organized as USJ and Kenny is all by himself trying to score. Desaio has deadly throw-in's but USJ seems to adjust well and i also think the refs might go hard on Desaio if he doesn't calm down some around the USJ goalie (he gets there a little to late to help Kenny but in plenty of time for persistent infringement). I'm going to go with USJ (I hope I'm wrong).

I think D-burg will handle Sheffield-they are too young and inconsistent. It will be D-burg and Westview but we will do more than "squeek" by.

D-burg and USJ in the final-D-burg to win the Tournie.

Edited by JOE23

This isn't going to be the popular opinion but here goes: As much as I'm rooting for Madison I dont think they can beat USJ in their own tournie. After watching the game between them last Friday I dont think Madison is as organized as USJ and Kenny is all by himself trying to score. Desaio has deadly throw-in's but USJ seems to adjust well and i also think the refs might go hard on Desaio if he doesn't calm down some around the USJ goalie (he gets there a little to late to help Kenny but in plenty of time for persistent infringement). I'm going to go with USJ (I hope I'm wrong).

I think D-burg will handle Sheffield-they are too young and inconsistent. It will be D-burg and Westview but we will do more than "squeek" by.

D-burg and USJ in the final-D-burg to win the Tournie.

madison was yet again missing a midfielder to injury and was torn to pieces and could not finish against jcs, but what a good team does is plays on and do what they can, and madison did just that winning 2-1 in what was a horrendous game for them... in the mean time martin westview hammered milan 8-0 and same score for dyersburg vs. sheffield, usj played around with scotts hill and won 5-0 so in the semis is:

madison vs. usj

dyersburg vs. martin

i will get home and tell you guys the results as soon as the 4:30 game is over...

Yep, The Dyersburg-Westview game ended 2-1. It was a great game. Dyersburg led the first half 1-0 with a penalty from Zach Barry, but David Pifer and Josh baltz scored to give Wview the win. They'll face the winner of the Madison-USJ game on Monday at 5:00.

Dyersburg probably had their worst game of the year against Westview today. Westview played hard and wanted to win way more than Dyersburg and a win is what they got. Dyersburg will bounce back and will be just fine come tournament time

Dyersburg probably had their worst game of the year against Westview today. Westview played hard and wanted to win way more than Dyersburg and a win is what they got. Dyersburg will bounce back and will be just fine come tournament time

yeah, great job to westview tonight. Dyersburg played bad; we were spent after the Sheffield game, we got all sleepy just walking around the mall after the game, and that was it. Good luck to every team still in.

The Madison USJ was a well played game. uSJ and Madison played a hard game to the whistle. it started by Kenny Whitehead scoring a goal in about twenty minutes iton the game. After this USJ dribbled down the side and our eeper camee out of the box andd Scott Metcalf shot it in to tie things up at 1-1. In the second half with about 12 minutes left Kenny scored to win the game for Madison 2-1. we are looing forward to our third meet of the year against Martin in the championship game on Monday.