Thoughts on District 4-A Tourn.

BrightTigers

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Uh yeah, you can stop the action of your child. If my child talked to an adult the way the OS pitcher talked to Kingston's coach last night I would have quickly grabbed her and taken her home before it even got to the part about taking a swing. But thats the problem today, alot of parents let their kids run the show.

To make a long story short, the OS pitcher accussed the Kingston coach of telling the Kingston pitcher to hit her with a pitch. She used several words of profanity, pushed him, then took a swing. The whole time her dad is standing there watching. This all started because the two pitchers were having words and the kingston coach told his pitcher to walk away and go home. This occured long after most everyone had gone home. They were standing around waiting for trouble. Coach Brackett in no way told the pitcher to hit the girl, she hits at least one girl a game on accident. You can't just call outside pitches the entire game. Besides, the next time the Kingston pitcher came to the plate the OS pitcher hit her with a pitch. When I was a child I would have never talked to an adult the way this girl talked to the Kingston coach and my parents sure wouldn't have let act that way. In my opinion Coach Headden, who is aware of the incident but was not there, should discipline her in some way. It reflects poorly on the entire school.

One way or the other.....

What has this got to do with this thread? There is a thread on this subject already, you stated you were a parent, Your either lying or ignorant!! :(

You moved the topic to this thread, out of spite because you were getting hammered in the other thread. CoachT doesn't need posters like you, go back to class!

Edited by catback

Well anyways back on the topic of whose going to be in the top of the district tournamet. no one can really say whose it's going to be . it just depends on what teams want it the most and have there head in the game so we can't say so and so is going to beat this and that we're just going to have to wait and see !

If this evening's last district game between Oakdale and Oliver Springs is any indication, it's going to be tough for any of the other 4 teams to stop the Lady Cats and the Lady Eagles from advancing to regional play.

OS's Kim Hall won a pitchers' duel over Oakdale's Jessica Grayson by a 1-0 score. Oakdale loaded the bases in the sixth, but failed to score when Hall came through with a clutch strikeout on a 3-2 count with two outs.

Both teams played well. This was the first time I've seen Hall pitch and she's got the potential to be a good one!

Good luck to both teams next week in the tournament!

---rSquared

Hall ended the game with 20 Ks and the 21st out came when a runner was caught stealing. Despite that, Oakdale still nearly pulled it out. Everybody that put the ball in play got on for Oakdale and they were within one pitch of tying the game in the sixth inning.

yeah that game was good. the coalfield and oakdale game tomorrow will be a good one to watch too. to me that is going to be the team that wants it the most. yes kim hall had 20 strike outs with the 21st coming on a steel. that game is a game that you want to watch and learn from. oakdales D was the best that i have seen from them and any other team. and kim hall is just a good pitcher. that game was well played by both teams and good luck to them both in the tournements and to the rest of the district. :D:D:D