Who will win 1A Mr Football

timbdp

Ask our senior lineman that is hurt if he is happy that he played? I got mauled? You are a retard. You think that you are the only person who has a right to have an opinion. Well, you're not and my opinion is that you're an idiot with a computer that needs to learn how to take things into context.

How would you know how I used my word? Oh wait, I forget that you're all-knowing. When I said NFL teams were good, I was simply meaning that he was a good player on a good team with small size. Which obviously shows, if I can get it into your thick, know-it-all head, that small people can still be good. You said that him being undersized was a HUGE weakness. Well obviously some can over come that. You need to get off your high-horse and come back down to earth, because obviously in your head, you are the greatest. Understand that I can have my opinions and back them up, just as you do, but don't get mad and frustrated just because you can't understand something.

Do you need some aloe-vera for that burn?

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

try backing up your opinions with something intelligent for a change.... I see you backing up your dumb opinions, just with irrational illogical crap...

obviously everyone has their opinions ours are different-- however I was not challanging your opinion I was pointing out your stupidity in how you went about backing up your opinion.... and anyone who reads yor posts is utterly confused... what do I not understand....? That mt. pleasent people don't have a grasp on reality and basic facts about a great player on their team....and they make stuff up?? I think I understand that pretty well...

anyways I am not going to waste time thinking of some clever way to tell you that I destroyed you in this conversation, I'll just say......I destroyed you....

Edited by IOWNYOU149

This is all media propaganda, I have seen in several newspapers were this Dailey kid has 1885 yards on 135 carries and 31 TDs, that is over 14 yards a carry and a TD every 4.4 carry. That is not opinion, that is what the press is printing. When will the lies and stupidity stop?? We have got to take the blinders off! Lets quit worrying about size, speed, and abilty and just crunch the numbers.

From what I just read I think IOWNU149 just got owned.

Man you really are only good at intellectually mauling people with your neverending insults and name calling. No real context in any point you that you are

thinking your proving. Go back to taking up discussions about Skogen. AT least you sounded intellegent then, now its fading back to what a 3rd grader can do.

big bigby

after the crap you have ben posting....and the fantasy times and weight you were giving you shouldn't ever post again.....

and to say let's not worry about size and speed??? huh I think college coaches do....

and you can say what you want about the coversation- you can't logically prove that I am wrong you can just express a warped opinon....b/c guess what-- IOWNYOU!

Edited by IOWNYOU149

LittleMarcotest.jpg

awesome, great job. I'm sorry to all the other players in 1A. You may have had great season but there is just not a better athlete then Marco Daily. Here is a stat for ya. His first run (of the game) in the last three games went for TDs. And for iownyou, show me a legit athlete that prefers to be dinged up going into a game much less a playoff game I will give you a million dollars. WOW. Please remember the quote a legit athlete. Obviously you werent.

I have not looked at all the posts on here, but the winner is all in politics. If there is another candidate in middle Tn, then Daily will probably split votes with that player and East and West Tn will vote for 1 player combined. This happened when Chris Earheart from Jo Byrns and James Cook from East Robertson were both nominated in 1994. They split the votes from mid Tn and someone from a diff side of the state got everyone elses vote. Just my opinion.

awesome, great job. I'm sorry to all the other players in 1A. You may have had great season but there is just not a better athlete then Marco Daily. Here is a stat for ya. His first run (of the game) in the last three games went for TDs. And for iownyou, show me a legit athlete that prefers to be dinged up going into a game much less a playoff game I will give you a million dollars. WOW. Please remember the quote a legit athlete. Obviously you werent.

LittleMarcotest.jpg

LittleMarcotest.jpg

LittleMarcotest.jpg

LittleMarcotest.jpg

LittleMarcotest.jpg

I like the picture and think it is great. I just hope other people and players don't think Marco is arrogant enough to pose for such a picture. I wish his fans were just a little more reserved, like he is. I wouldn't want someone that might vote for Mr. Football to think that he has the big head. Player attitude is one of the things the voters look at.