A/AA state tourny

madisonLB

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What eight teams will be going to state this year in A/AA and how do you think the teams will do(predicitions)

quarter-finals

Dyersburg vs. Ezell-Harding

Notre Dame vs. Catholic

FRA vs. CAK

Madison vs. CCS

semi-finals

Dyersburg vs. Catholic

CAK vs. Madison

Finals

Catholic vs. CAK

winner

Catholic

My predictions are based mainly on coacht. I have not seen any teams play except Madison and Dyersburg. I know that the favorites are The Big 4(CAK, Catholic, Notre Dame, and CCS), the other two I put on here are up for grabs (FRA and Ezell-Harding), they are just based on what I have seen on coacht and their past.

I think several teams have a chance at winning state, but it will come down to who shows up to play and who wants it more. This will be true especially as the tournament goes on and less teams remain, when the stakes are higher.

Not sure what team it will be, but it will be someone from the eastside of the state.

YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT?? I cannot believe that you still think West Tennessee has no soccer talent whatsoever... you have never seen a team from the west play apparently. Why are teams still discriminated against just because they are from the West? As far as I know, you have a weaker schedule than some of the teams here. I believe all the teams in the state have an equal chance to make a run for the title of State Champs... Regardless of West, Middle, or East Tennessee.

YOUR KIDDING ME RIGHT?? I cannot believe that you still think West Tennessee has no soccer talent whatsoever... you have never seen a team from the west play apparently. Why are teams still discriminated against just because they are from the West? As far as I know, you have a weaker schedule than some of the teams here. I believe all the teams in the state have an equal chance to make a run for the title of State Champs... Regardless of West, Middle, or East Tennessee.

Well, according to most people's top 4 A/AA picks in the state, and the history of past champions, an east-tennessee winner wouldn't be particularly out of the question. I seriously doubt it was a personal attack.

The west only had 1 team year in and year out that competed with this side of the state in A/AA and that was Ridgeway. Now that they are gone no one has done anything on that side of the state as far as winning championships, or even making it to the title game. AAA and Div 2 is different, but in A/AA, the east has the powerhouses.