GVILLE AND CTOWN

It is a known fact that there are teams in each region that are not competitive at football, and I'm the first one who'll say that hope those schools become better. As for SC's region. It shouldn't be as competitive as Gordonsvilles. SC should dominate. But we'll find out during the season. In gvilles region, it will be a dogfight for1,2,3, and maybe 4, because Monterey has been improving. Also, I root for SC anytime they don't play G-ville. So there's no animosity here, but this trash can be fun.

You are right, about certain teams not being competitive, and we should dominate this region, which we have been doing, the last couple of years and should this year. Just like Montery is improving in ya'lls region, so is Upperman, they will suprise some people this year I think. I am pretty much the same way, when it comes to rooting for G-ville when they don't play Carthage, although it may not seem that way now, like you said this trash talk is pretty fun. I like G-ville for the most part, I know alot of people and players over there, and I do wish ya'll the best of luck this season. Have a Nice Day! friend :thumb:

• Replies 773
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right, about certain teams not being competitive, and we should dominate this region, which we have been doing, the last couple of years and should this year. Just like Montery is improving in ya'lls region, so is Upperman, they will suprise some people this year I think. I am pretty much the same way, when it comes to rooting for G-ville when they don't play Carthage, although it may not seem that way now, like you said this trash talk is pretty fun. I like G-ville for the most part, I know alot of people and players over there, and I do wish ya'll the best of luck this season. Have a Nice Day! friend :thumb:

Carthage? Jets or Chargers? That's the only Carthage football teams I'm aware of. :thumb:

Carthage? Jets or Chargers? That's the only Carthage football teams I'm aware of. :thumb:

Sorry to affend you, Smith County :thumb:

Well, if you were referring to me, I wasn't the one who said for you stop putting down other teams. Which, maybe they're not terrible, they have a "reputation".

Not just you, I didnt understand why Muffin thought I was talking to him anyways

I have said nothing about other teams,you need to do the same.

What have I said other than pointing out teams in Gordonsville's region that were weak. G-ville fans have been doing the same things about our region, have they not?

Edited by Z King of D Swing

Sorry to affend you, Smith County :thumb:

Not just you, I didnt understand why Muffin thought I was talking to him anyways

Muffie thought you were talking to him cause he was the one that told you to quit putting other teams down...I think you confused him with someone else...

Muffie is a secret OWL lover!!!

Muffie thought you were talking to him cause he was the one that told you to quit putting other teams down...I think you confused him with someone else...

Muffie is a secret OWL lover!!!

I didn't think I ever accused him of doing that, but sorry for the confusion evryone. Glad he is a secret Owl lover!

Edited by Z King of D Swing

alright..... we can put a grand on it if you are so sure..... Gville had westmoreland beat last year.... but coach kelly pulled it off for them by making a great play call on a fake punt.... they would finish 3rd in that region for sure this year.. behind smith county and westmoreland

Sorry Queenie! I won't talk after this post.

First of all, it's obvious that you can't read, because I said max bet $200. Secondly, I would say you lost to Westmoreland because they are better than you. And last but not least. You would not finish 3rd, because you are forgetting about YORK!!!

Sorry Queenie! I won't talk after this post.

First of all, it's obvious that you can't read, because I said max bet $200. Secondly, I would say you lost to Westmoreland because they are better than you. And last but not least. You would not finish 3rd, because you are forgetting about YORK!!!

Thats what I have been saying. The Dragons are usually always tough, and I do not think G-ville would beat them. I wouldn't put it past them to maybe upset Westmoreland possibly and get 2nd. i do not think they will beat us, but they almost did last year.

Thats what I have been saying. The Dragons are usually always tough, and I do not think G-ville would beat them. I wouldn't put it past them to maybe upset Westmoreland possibly and get 2nd. i do not think they will beat us, but they almost did last year.

when SC was in 3a, I saw every team in that region play. I know york is always tough, but i believe it would be close if G-ville played them.

just out of curiosity, I was wondering when some of the poster on this thread from Carthage played football for SC. I was just wondering. and just to throw it out there. I believe Gordonsville's region would be tough if it was classified as 2a.