USJ & Cov. Games

HRB6

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, if I'm ticking then something is bad wrong! :D I said that simply because you used FANS in your analogy. If you had said players, then you would have been on to something. My motive is simply to be honest and objective. I've done that. Good night. :blink:

I'm no fan, I've been umping since 1980.....I have just seen to much ump humpimg here lately..... People need to do this more than the reality.....Let's get them the job next yr., and see how they like it??

I know after a game if i called a good game or not however if there were a few close calls i definatly ask my partner if you ask someone at the game they will tell you in favor of their team, now if someone had a video tape of a call i would love to see it not just if i got it right but to see if i had my head still and had a good angle on the call and some of my other positioning now i would love to see a tape like that

I'm no fan, I've been umping since 1980.....I have just seen to much ump humpimg here lately..... People need to do this more than the reality.....Let's get them the job next yr., and see how they like it??

This job is very open, can't wait for the app's.......Please hurry, all gives us advise on our job.

This job is very open, can't wait for the app's.......Please hurry, all gives us advise on our job.

I can't wait on the reply for the job?? I guess we will be waiting as last yr?? Come on good people, we need good ump's, get out of the closet??

I can't wait on the reply for the job?? I guess we will be waiting as last yr?? Come on good people, we need good ump's, get out of the closet??

Relax, Randy. You are a decent umpire, especially since there are only a handful of those in that area of West TN. But, your rants here on CoachT are unprofessional and have gotten out of hand. Try this: show up, call the game, and go home. Then do it again the next time you have a game. But stop calling attention to yourself on the internet.

Relax, Randy. You are a decent umpire, especially since there are only a handful of those in that area of West TN. But, your rants here on CoachT are unprofessional and have gotten out of hand. Try this: show up, call the game, and go home. Then do it again the next time you have a game. But stop calling attention to yourself on the internet.

AMEN!! There is no ump that is perfect, but the ones that are closer to it are the ones that make their calls, ignore the cries from the stands, stick to their guns and stay anonymous as much as is possible. Sorry you don't want to accept that but it is the truth. It does not mean you are not a good offical, just a good umpire that is currently using some questionable judgement. If it causes controversy it is most likely better left alone. You should have in fact left this subject alone after the first adverse comment. Just MO.

RB Question Whos call was it when the kid from USJ was tagging @ third against Ripley?

Both of ya'll were looking at the ball being caught and not the runner he left way too early.

And why does JM I think thats his name hates the Ripley coach every game I 've seen two this year and one last year he goes to dugout and points his finger at him and calls him names like fatboy.

RB Question Whos call was it when the kid from USJ was tagging @ third against Ripley?

Both of ya'll were looking at the ball being caught and not the runner he left way too early.

And why does JM I think thats his name hates the Ripley coach every game I 've seen two this year and one last year he goes to dugout and points his finger at him and calls him names like fatboy.

Yeah, the kid may have left a step early, but that wasn't a huge play. As far as the fatboy comment, it's probably because Bridges looks like a pregnant woman(about 8 months along) wearing her little brother's uniform. Nothing beats the first base coach for Haywood wearing that purple night gown!! :)

Yeah, the kid may have left a step early, but that wasn't a huge play. As far as the fatboy comment, it's probably because Bridges looks like a pregnant woman(about 8 months along) wearing her little brother's uniform. Nothing beats the first base coach for Haywood wearing that purple night gown!! :)

I have seen the Haywood coach. Is the Ripley coach just that way always talking to the umps. Back to that call I think it was a big call at that time score 3-2 with two outs and if I'm mistaken it lead to 3 more runs because the umps or ump was not looking at the base

I have seen the Haywood coach. Is the Ripley coach just that way always talking to the umps. Back to that call I think it was a big call at that time score 3-2 with two outs and if I'm mistaken it lead to 3 more runs because the umps or ump was not looking at the base

Yeah, Bridges always talks. I think he likes the sound of his own voice. Maybe that call did change the game. Who knows? I think USJ was going to get their runs regardless of what call had been made though.