Next Metro Coaching Opening

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

McGavock because Arcente Broom will become a hot topic of discussion to fill a coaching vacancy if he continues the success he has started out having at McGavock. He has turned a joke of a football program into a playoff team and nearly won a region championship last season.

Coach is doing a great job.

I say it would be either Hunters Lane coach because he is the worst in metro and has never won no matter where he has been or Overton's coach because he cant coach forever and his chances to win are running out.

Richard Campbell is the worst coach in Metro??????

Where are you at shadow?????????

Richard Campbell is the worst coach in Metro??????

Where are you at shadow?????????

He lost at Maplewood, he lost at Stratford, and Hunters Lane has more kids than most schools in the state, can always get a kid recruited (1 at TSU, 1 at Ole Miss, and 1 signed with UAB) but he still cant win. How do you defend that!!!!!

I look for Hunters Lane to be successful this year. Last year they were close in most games and just couldn't get anything started. I think this year could be very good for Campbell and HL. As far as Anderson at Overton, he has had a great career and I don't see it being over anytime soon. I know he would love to win a championship at some point, the closest he has had was in 81 when he was an assistant under Coutras, and a few years ago there wasn't much that seperated Overton from the state champion Hillsboro burros. He wants to go out on a good note. The next school to look for a head coach will be CaneRidge in Antioch. Who knows who all will go after that one. Maybe Bush?

He lost at Maplewood, he lost at Stratford, and Hunters Lane has more kids than most schools in the state, can always get a kid recruited (1 at TSU, 1 at Ole Miss, and 1 signed with UAB) but he still cant win. How do you defend that!!!!!

Coach Campbell has had HL in the playoffs 2 of the past 3 years.

Coach Campbell has had HL in the playoffs 2 of the past 3 years.

In the weakest region in the world, that region puts 4 teams in the playoffs every year and Im not sure but I believe over the past two years none of those teams have made it past the second round. Also with those playoff teams at Hunters Lane what was their record? Barely over .500 I bet anyone.

The weakest region in the world? How's that? What would you say is the toughest region? I would say that over the past five years the toughest region has been in Williamson Co. And who is paired with Williamson Co? Oh yeah its the region you call the weakest. Its no wonder our teams haven't made it past the second round. I wonder which region has won the most championships over the last five years, hmmm. I would say that our region is one of the toughest. There isn't much that seperates teams 1-4. Campbell has has some bad luck but I think that will change, HL is due. How many championships has Riverdale won the last three years and how many D1 prospects have they had? By your account Gary Rankin would be a sorry coach too then right?

The weakest region in the world? How's that? What would you say is the toughest region? I would say that over the past five years the toughest region has been in Williamson Co. And who is paired with Williamson Co? Oh yeah its the region you call the weakest. Its no wonder our teams haven't made it past the second round. I wonder which region has won the most championships over the last five years, hmmm. I would say that our region is one of the toughest. There isn't much that seperates teams 1-4. Campbell has has some bad luck but I think that will change, HL is due. How many championships has Riverdale won the last three years and how many D1 prospects have they had? By your account Gary Rankin would be a sorry coach too then right?

Now I love when people defend their team but your playoff teams have won 1 playoff game in the last two years. I dont know what the toughest region is but the Ravenwood region has been taking you to the woodshed lately. Your right there isn't much that seperates teams 1-4, thats because every team except Gallatin isnt very good. Now I love metro football and the day your the best I'll be the first to say but your far from the toughest region.