East Robertson @ Forrest

EastBaseball25

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this thread serious? east couldnt hit sycamores #3 pitcher so how in the world are they going to hit minor? u guys r playing good ball right now but minor is an all american. im calling a no hitter.

Forrest is a very good team, but Minor and/or Skelley do not, by themselves, equal a sure win. The proof of that is Lebanon 9 Forrest 2 in the WC tourn. Fanchier, Sophomore pitched for Lebanon against Skelley from Forrest.

Good luck to all of you guys. Play hard, all of you deserve to be where you are!!

Yes, Minor will be up tonight and no excuses because Lebanon did out play us that night, but in our defense we had to play at 9 that morning and then wait around until about 10 that night. Hopefully East will come ready to play because i know we will.

Forrest should be in good shape tonight

east25- i think yall got a shot.a shot though. no prediction or anything. i honestly dont think minor will pitch against you #1. he might, but i think it would be smart to pitch their #2(a stud) and save minor. im not the coach we'll see. secondly they have been hittin too. i think clinard can shut anyone down when he is on. lets hope he is i would love to see you guys win. even if he does shut em dwon yall gotta hit. good luck with that. sure would be great to see 10A make lots of noise