Harriman at Oliver Springs

catback

harriman blows away o.s if cummings is on the mound they wont touch him and thomas will rock kelley like rockwood did yesterday harriman will have more than 6 runs on their side

Oliver Springs wins 6-0, Blake Leach pitches a 3 hit shutout, Tigerballs, would you make another post about the Oliver Springs vs Washburn game? We need some more bullitin board material. :o

Good Luck Bobcats!!

Good Luck Blue Devils!!

Edited by catback

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if os hits the ball like they can they wil make it a good ball game but if they dont harriman wins with ease!

Excellent shut out. Kudos to Blake Leach and his team at OS. Seems like a hot time for a lot of propaganda at this site. Please lets keep it clean and honest. Hiding behind screen names doesn't fool everybody.

Good Luck to all Teams

o.s. should win with ease. i believe harriman will be ready friday to play unaka and if cummings comes out throwing like he is capable of throwing, i would say that harriman will win. it is a shame that region 1 is so weak, with region 2 having 5 good teams that could win that region hands down. anyway, good luck to our region this friday and hopefully both teams will advance to the "ship"

o.s. should win with ease. i believe harriman will be ready friday to play unaka and if cummings comes out throwing like he is capable of throwing, i would say that harriman will win. it is a shame that region 1 is so weak, with region 2 having 5 good teams that could win that region hands down. anyway, good luck to our region this friday and hopefully both teams will advance to the "ship"

No. Region 2 has 2 teams that could maybe win region 1. Anway, Any of the five teams from district one could win district 2, and only two could advance. Washburn isn't the 2nd best team out of our region. They are maybe the 5th.

No. Region 2 has 2 teams that could maybe win region 1. Anway, Any of the five teams from district one could win district 2, and only two could advance. Washburn isn't the 2nd best team out of our region. They are maybe the 5th.

so you are saying that only 2 of these teams:

o.s.

harriman

rockwood

sunbright

coalfield

could win region 1? that is a joke. any of these teams would more than likely walk through that region.

University High was a real contender in Region 1 which included some real spankings they laid on some people,and almost pulling out a win over Unaka in the tourny and beating them once in the regular season. BUT University High Couldn't take care of Business against the lowest possible part of the food chain in Region 2 The Wartburg Bulldogs. They dropped the game 2-1 to a team that finished w/ one win in their respective region. University High finished 4-3 according to this website in their respective region. I don't see Oz or The Blue Devils losin just because I've seen both teams play this year and Both are extremely talented teams. Cummings is a great pitcher and I think he can take care of business as Oz's bats are so hot right now It doesn't matter who they pitch. Best of luck Region 2.

Edited by pianomaster3

Unaka is not an easy trip to make. Harriman lost there in 2004 and Rockwood in 2005. Hopefully, whoever Unaka throws won't be as good as Swerengen because he was TOUGH. Cummings will do his thing for Harriman and then it's up too their bats to produce against Unaka's game.

o.s.

harriman

rockwood

sunbright

coalfield

could win region 1? that is a joke. any of these teams would more than likely walk through that region.

Coalfield wasn't that good, and Sunbright is a joke. They are awful. We could beat them in 5 innings. I mean, they barley beat J Frank White. A team Washburn beat by 15 runs 3 differant times. And honestly, I don't think, talent wise that is, Oliver Springs is the best in Region 2. I think they shouldn't have even made it to sub-state. But they have come together as a TEAM at the right time, and that'll beat raw talent anyday. Thats why they are here. Not because they are the best, but because they are a team and beleive in themselves.

Coalfield wasn't that good, and Sunbright is a joke. They are awful. We could beat them in 5 innings. I mean, they barley beat J Frank White. A team Washburn beat by 15 runs 3 differant times. And honestly, I don't think, talent wise that is, Oliver Springs is the best in Region 2. I think they shouldn't have even made it to sub-state. But they have come together as a TEAM at the right time, and that'll beat raw talent anyday. Thats why they are here. Not because they are the best, but because they are a team and beleive in themselves.

[/quote/]

Then who in your opinion has the most talent in region 2, and more important, WHY?

The numbers don't add up to back up your claim.

Oliver Springs 18-1 Regional Record, 13-0 District Record

Overall record of 24-6, with the last lost coming back on April 15, since then they are a perfect 11-0, and have outscored their opponents 138-30 in that stretch.

Edited by catback

On any given day any team can win. Washburn can beat Oliver Springs today if they are throwing strikes and making plays in the field. A team like Coalfield or Sunbright could also beat Unaka if they make plays. We'll just have to see who makes the plays today.

Your right about that Goose, the game will be decided on the field, both teams better be ready. This time of year, records, prior wins or losses don't mean a thing, it's all about the game at hand!

Go Bobcats!!

o.s.

harriman

rockwood

sunbright

coalfield

mark Harriman off that list.. Unaka wins 6-0 .. and Harriman beat Sunbright by 10, mark them off.. is it one of those 2 that knocked out Coalfield? .. mark them off.. OS and Unaka now have one common opponent (Harriman) which had the same score, i think..

so i dont think that any of those teams "walks" through region one..

Edited by unakafan07