Harriman at Oliver Springs

catback

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

harriman blows away o.s if cummings is on the mound they wont touch him and thomas will rock kelley like rockwood did yesterday harriman will have more than 6 runs on their side

Thats good bulletin board material!! :thumb: But, it does have the sound of sour grapes, Good luck to Rockwood NEXT YEAR!!

Edited by catback

harriman blows away o.s if cummings is on the mound they wont touch him and thomas will rock kelley like rockwood did yesterday harriman will have more than 6 runs on their side

Rockwood is a great hitting team and only put up 6 runs on the bobcats. I wouldn't consider that getting rocked. And Harriman will probably throw baker

Is it double elimanation now???? Kelly pitched Monday and didn't impress me much... Now Blake he got something done. I'd say Oz throws Blake. Harriman is gonna score runs and I don't see the Justice Twins clobbering Harriman like they did Rockwood. Not to take anything any from Joshue or Jermiah but they are really really hot right now and if they continue that then it will be an awesome game.

Playing on the short fences at OS, I like there chances. Thomas probably has the rock for the Devils. If Hariman is to win, they must pitch around the 2 Justice brothers. Likewise, OS will have to pitch around Cummings and Thomas. Should be a good game. I think both will have a chance to win on Friday and be at the Spring Fling.