South Pittsburg - MT.Pleasant - Eagleville

Sp_Prince

i have heard about three or four different times can someone that is either on one of these teams or knows one of the coaches please give me a DEFINITE time for when the scrimmage starts. i don't think i am the only one that wants to know and i am not going to go out there and wait for two to three hours for a scrimmage to start because i live almost two hours away.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this scrimmage this friday? If so i might come watch. I think these are three talented teams on one field.

Yes this coming Friday. The first scrimmage starts about 12:30 - 1:00 from what I have heard. I know MP is planning to be there about that time. Sorry I can't confirm a definate time

i have heard about three or four different times can someone that is either on one of these teams or knows one of the coaches please give me a DEFINITE time for when the scrimmage starts. i don't think i am the only one that wants to know and i am not going to go out there and wait for two to three hours for a scrimmage to start because i live almost two hours away.

I told you that it will start around 1:30 but the actual scrimmage will start around 4:00.

How is SP looking this spring? Unfortunately I have not had the opportunity to see them any. Do they look any better than last season?

They are definitely better than last year. Even more speed and I think a better line. They also have more depth. They should make some believers out of some people this year.

i don't think anyone did if anything i would expect for them to be a dominant team this year. even more so than last year

The quote is kind of taken out of context. I have talked to some people not necessarily on this board who isn't giving SP credit on a good season last year. SP will be pretty good this year unless something strange happens.