Region 7-2A

Digger 85

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno what any of yall fools are talking about... westview #4? thats crazy... i think they are most likely 2... granted dresden and huntingdon are the best teams in the state ( cough cough im allergic to bs)... i couldnt actually put my 2 cents in last yr cuz i had to keep it positive but now i can get down and dirty with all them goofy dresden and huntingdon fans that talk smack week in and week out... gonna be a long yr :D

i dunno what any of yall fools are talking about... westview #4? thats crazy... i think they are most likely 2... granted dresden and huntingdon are the best teams in the state ( cough cough im allergic to bs)... i couldnt actually put my 2 cents in last yr cuz i had to keep it positive but now i can get down and dirty with all them goofy dresden and huntingdon fans that talk smack week in and week out... gonna be a long yr :lol:

yeah...we'll see whenever dresden and huntingdon play the "view". Now i'll agree that they might not be the two best teams in the STATE but huntingdon is a very possible number 1 in the region...we'll see about the state when that rolls around come thoughout november....dresden has a good deal of returning talent as well...now idk about them as far as one of the best teams in the state but should be a very strong contender in 7-2a with huntindon and milan being the only teams with more talent...now this is all saying that no one gets injured...and we can go from there then(knock on wood) but yeah....your right...for them chargers it's going to be a heck of a long year :lol:

i dunno what any of yall fools are talking about... westview #4? thats crazy... i think they are most likely 2... granted dresden and huntingdon are the best teams in the state ( cough cough im allergic to bs)... i couldnt actually put my 2 cents in last yr cuz i had to keep it positive but now i can get down and dirty with all them goofy dresden and huntingdon fans that talk smack week in and week out... gonna be a long yr :thumb:

gotta realize dude...westview lost some pretty good talent and dresden and huntingdon and humboldt all return GREAT talent...we'll see tho good luck to ur chargers

What GREAT talent does dresden and humboldt have returning?

i would consider hewett and vallee GREAT talent.....and adrian donald and keith wardlow i would consider GREAT talent...and westview did lose their qb and runningback which were the 2 best players on the team

Edited by GCPioneer

Westview will struggle a little this year. If you ask them they would say the same. THey are well coached however, so I think they will be ok. I don't however see them making the playoffs this year. I think they just lost too much last year. Good luck to everyone in 7-2A though. Should be an interesting season to say the least.