Cannon County @ Whitwell scrimmage

Bill#49

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The score ended up 2-1 in favor of the tigers. Both teams struggled at times. CCHS could not tackle anyone in a phone booth. Whitwell hit a couple of big plays as did the Lions. Both teams did get alot of work in. Good luck to both next year.

Are the Lions traveling to White County this year, for Aug. 3rd&4th. The Tigers will be there if it is alright with Coach Brown. This will be year seven for the Tigers working with a Coach Brown team. We really get a lot of good work in, during the two day camp.

We are going up on thursday. Did you guys film our scrimmage? If you didn't I have a copy if you want one.

No, our camara is not working right now, and it would be really great if I could get a copy. Thanks! I did talk to Coach Brown yesterday and we will be there thursday and friday.

Edited by possum

No, our camara is not working right now, and it would be really great if I could get a copy. Thanks! I did talk to Coach Brown yesterday and we will be there thursday and friday.

Is whitwell going to scrimmage white county this week along with cannon i had heard that . just curious

• 2 months later...

Are the Lions traveling to White County this year, for Aug. 3rd&4th. The Tigers will be there if it is alright with Coach Brown. This will be year seven for the Tigers working with a Coach Brown team. We really get a lot of good work in, during the two day camp.

Coach can you email me at scofflaw77@yahoo.com or message me on here if you have an account. Thanks.