Harpeth vs Anderson Co.

K-Town Killa 11

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

all i know is what the scoreboard said and thats anderson county won 9-5 i think. it stinks to see harpeth 2 and done. they had a ver tough first game though and that set them back. 2 state tourney appearances in 2 years is impressive though and im sure they will make it 3 for 3 next year. but my hats off to u guys, great season.

Looks like by the linescore in the Tennessean that Harpeth forgot to take their gloves with them. 9 errors in two games will get you beat. State tourney the past two years, but 0-2 each year has to leave the Indians wondering what could have been.

errors kill you ...unfortunate time to open floodgates

Positive input and comments are always more classy that any put down or negative comment. Harpeth had a GREAT season. Thanks to everyone who showed their support. See ya next year!

When you get this far "they ain't no slops"

Edited by oskie

Positive input and comments are always more classy that any put down or negative comment. Harpeth had a GREAT season. Thanks to everyone who showed their support. See ya next year!

Congrats Harpeth, great season. We lose only three seniors, and return over 8 juniors.

abaseballfan what do you expect from hoganknows, I mean he probably follows anderson county now for all we know. Dont ask him who he likes because I am pretty sure its anybody who wins. :thumb:

Congrats Harpeth, great season. We lose only three seniors, and return over 8 juniors.

abaseballfan what do you expect from hoganknows, I mean he probably follows anderson county now for all we know. Dont ask him who he likes because I am pretty sure its anybody who wins. :thumb:

Well, let me put it this way then, Harpeth has choked(0-4) in the state the past two years--can they truly stand the pressure.

Coach F. is truly looking for another school to build a program for.

The Lamplighter lady truly screwed the team chemistry up.

Hoganknows has truly spoken the truth and the truth shall set you free(Coach F.)

Well, let me put it this way then, Harpeth has choked(0-4) in the state the past two years--can they truly stand the pressure.

Coach F. is truly looking for another school to build a program for.

The Lamplighter lady truly screwed the team chemistry up.

Hoganknows has truly spoken the truth and the truth shall set you free(Coach F.)

Hogan, IMO his program is not yet finished here at Harpeth, the best is yet to come.

Edited by straightbill307