I`ve never been a fan of the Reds, but man was this team loaded with great players.

Pete Rose

Joe Morgan

Ken Griffey

Johnny Bench

Tony Perez

George Foster

Dave Concepcion

Cesar Geronimo

That`s was one tough hitting line up!

Anyone know how many of those made the hall of fame? I`m counting Rose cause he was no doubt hall of fame caliber desoite his off field problems.

I`ve never been a fan of the Reds, but man was this team loaded with great players.

Pete Rose

Joe Morgan

Ken Griffey

Johnny Bench

Tony Perez

George Foster

Dave Concepcion

Cesar Geronimo

That`s was one tough hitting line up!

Anyone know how many of those made the hall of fame? I`m counting Rose cause he was no doubt hall of fame caliber desoite his off field problems.

Geronimo hit 308 for the year and hit ninth in WS. Dan Drieson was DH. One of my all time favorite non Cardinal teams. MVP's of 1970, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1976, and 1977. Bench in 70 and 72, Rose in 73, Morgan in 75 and 76 and Foster in 77 with 52 home runs.

Geronimo hit 308 for the year and hit ninth in WS. Dan Drieson was DH. One of my all time favorite non Cardinal teams. MVP's of 1970, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1976, and 1977. Bench in 70 and 72, Rose in 73, Morgan in 75 and 76 and Foster in 77 with 52 home runs.

I forgot about Drieson. Fun team to watch. I`m just glad they were in the National League.