3. Justin Bather CB Lavergne

4. Randall Tillery RB Lavergne

5. Chris Gray WR Lavergne

6. Mauricio Wallace QB/WR/DB Blackman

7. Dallas Payne DB Hunters Lane or BGA

8. Anthony Williams LB Lavergne

9. Ryan Williams DB Lavergne

10. Collins Ukwu DE Lavergne

Is there any top Defensive ends rather than Collins Ukwu... because it looks like he the only de thats holdin it down for DE's in the state, for the class of '08

I have noted one mention of the kid that will most likely be the top prospect in the state his senior year in 2007. Aaron Douglas at Maryville is currently 6'7" and has slimed down but muscled up at 240 lbs. Aaron's blood lines are solid with his father David playing offensive line in the pros for 8 years after 4 years at UT and his mother a former Lady Vol center for Pat Summit in the 80's. Aaron in last years game against Alcoa dominated a much more heralded Rae Rae Sykes. Aaron possesses great hands for the TE position and is a punishing runner after the catch. Defensively Aaron will play DE this year.

Also Steven Shiver has bulked up and is currently 6'3" and 210 from the safety and WR postiion. His forty time of 4.8 will need to improve but he has brought it down from last years 5.1 . He is a punishing tackler and an excellent WR.

Chris Simpson QB/DB Maplewood 5'8 175lbs

Dominique Howard SS/WR Maplewood 5'10 185lbs

That's exactly the two I was thinking about. Great post!!

The Howard kid led Nashville and Region 5-4A in interceptions with 6. He was All-Metro, and All-Region as a Sophomore. His future is definately bright!

The Simpson kid is game savy and a playmaker. Don't let his size fool you!

I have noted one mention of the kid that will most likely be the top prospect in the state his senior year in 2007. Aaron Douglas at Maryville is currently 6'7" and has slimed down but muscled up at 240 lbs. Aaron's blood lines are solid with his father David playing offensive line in the pros for 8 years after 4 years at UT and his mother a former Lady Vol center for Pat Summit in the 80's. Aaron in last years game against Alcoa dominated a much more heralded Rae Rae Sykes. Aaron possesses great hands for the TE position and is a punishing runner after the catch. Defensively Aaron will play DE this year.

OK..I`m stumped. Who was his dad and mom? Been racking my little brain trying to remember who it would be. :thumb:

Sounds like he`ll be a good one. I`m still gonna say Gavin Hardin from JCM will be right there at the top though. With the size and quickness he has to go along with his intense desire to work out and get even better he`ll no doubt be a top prospect.

Volunteer[/url]General' post='826063236' date='Jun 3 2006 - 03:05 PM']

OK..I`m stumped. Who was his dad and mom? Been racking my little brain trying to remember who it would be. :lol:

Sounds like he`ll be a good one. I`m still gonna say Gavin Hardin from JCM will be right there at the top though. With the size and quickness he has to go along with his intense desire to work out and get even better he`ll no doubt be a top prospect.

Father is David Douglas formerly from Rhea County. David I believe was a walk on at UT and started 3 of his four years and then went on to an 8 year career at Cincinnatti. David's brother Steve Douglas was listed as the top player in the state his senior year. Steve was a defensive tackle but didn't play much at UT because of injuries.

Aaron's mother that played center at UT for Pat Summit in the mid to late 80's was Carla Horton.