Top 5 teams in 4A and 5A

So I'm an idiot for making some pre-season picks?

Very shallow to call a person an idiot over something like sports.

I did notice that many of my other picks were un mentioned.

How many of those teams I have picked will not be 8-2 or 7-3 or better?

Yes this year I am picking Heritage over William Blount, so big deal it’s just a pre season pick.

Lighten up, just because I didn’t pick your team does not make anyone an idiot.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So I'm an idiot for making some pre-season picks?

Very shallow to call a person an idiot over something like sports.

I did notice that many of my other picks were un mentioned.

How many of those teams I have picked will not be 8-2 or 7-3 or better?

Yes this year I am picking Heritage over William Blount, so big deal it’s just a pre season pick.

Lighten up, just because I didn’t pick your team does not make anyone an idiot.

You keep using the word idiot, although I never said anything bad about you. I actually said most of your posts are very intelligent, and I just didn't see where the basis for this one came from. The rest of your picks were solid, I just don't think Heritage is anywhere near the top 10. And you're right, pre-season picks are pre-season picks, but, that one did surprise me.

You keep using the word idiot, although I never said anything bad about you. I actually said most of your posts are very intelligent, and I just didn't see where the basis for this one came from. The rest of your picks were solid, I just don't think Heritage is anywhere near the top 10. And you're right, pre-season picks are pre-season picks, but, that one did surprise me.

Look at post #19 from SS55 (a Farragut fan), he calls FB an idiot, then in your post #21, your post has the reply from SS55, again with the idiot remark. Its pre-season picks, no need to get your panties in a wad. Comment on other posts, and post your own pre-season picks, but, no need to get into name calling like SS55. :thumb:

Edited by catback

Look at post #19 from SS55 (a Farragut fan), he calls FB an idiot, then in your post #21, your post has the reply from SS55, again with the idiot remark. Its pre-season picks, no need to get your panties in a wad. Comment on other posts, and post your own pre-season picks, but, not need to get into name calling like SS55. :thumb:

:ph34r: I'm confused. I never called anyone an idiot, or anything. I've only posted twice in this thread (three if you count this). My first one was questioning FBE's pick of Heritage, and my second was stating that I never called anyone an idiot.

:thumb: I'm confused. I never called anyone an idiot, or anything. I've only posted twice in this thread (three if you count this). My first one was questioning FBE's pick of Heritage, and my second was stating that I never called anyone an idiot.

FBE wasnt referring to you, he was referring to SS55, hope that clears everything up for you

:thumb: I'm confused. I never called anyone an idiot, or anything. I've only posted twice in this thread (three if you count this). My first one was questioning FBE's pick of Heritage, and my second was stating that I never called anyone an idiot.

Re-read my post-I never accused you of anything

Edited by catback

Well, the kid FB whatever, still all in all is a person with low intelligence in the game of football ( better then the word I previously used) for picking Heritage in the top 10. I know it is preseason, but still. I might give them top 50 in 5A, maybe. That is just me having a good day though.

Well, the kid FB whatever, still all in all is a person with low intelligence in the game of football ( better then the word I previously used) for picking Heritage in the top 10. I know it is preseason, but still. I might give them top 50 in 5A, maybe. That is just me having a good day though.