CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listen bro me neither, but the fact still remians that Cosby hasn't played any-body. I mean come on look at Cosby's first 5 games. Oakdale a team that jellico beat, then you have North Greene a team that has never been good, and then you have Cloudland who is having one of its worst years in history, then you have west greene.........will its west greene they could'nt beat them-selves, and last but not least Jellico Hampton played them friday and actually our starter's got tooken out with 3 min. left in the 1st Qtr, so i guess you could say jellico is about as bad as west greene.

I'm not raggin you for supporting your team but come-on.. Don't get there hopes up.

well hampton played johnson county when it was dry and not 4 inches of MUDD!!!! so how can you compare cosby's yardage to that of hamptons. thats just rediculous. i agree that it dont always matter where you are playing. i know this much i bet coacby at least mows there field for the hampton cosby game. oakdale is not a bad team and yes jellico did beat them in again a very very wet game and field where anyone who knows football anything can happen. i am not saying cosby runs the table or can beat hampton, but then again anything can happen. lets just see what happens.

Don't matter where the game is played unless you have biased officals. I'm not even sure Cosby will beat Unaka. Hampton is the cream of the crop. Hampton had alot more yardage against Johnson Co than Cosby did at Cloudland. Johnson Co is much ,much and did I say much better than Cloudland.

We haven't ever even gotten the benefit if the doubt on our home field letb alone have biased officiating so you shouldn't worry about that at all. Hampton didn't have much more yards than Cosby did at C-land. You must be reading the stats from biased press reports in carter county cause Cosby still had 300+ offensive yards while holding Cloudland to 46 total yards in the qauqmire they called a football field friday.

We haven't ever even gotten the benefit if the doubt on our home field letb alone have biased officiating so you shouldn't worry about that at all. Hampton didn't have much more yards than Cosby did at C-land. You must be reading the stats from biased press reports in carter county cause Cosby still had 300+ offensive yards while holding Cloudland to 46 total yards in the qauqmire they called a football field friday.

Cloudland is NO Johnson County. Your talking about one of the weakest teams this year in 1-A compared to a high Quality 4-A Club that I believe has a chance to win there confrence, and go deep in the 4-A brackets during post season.

I'm not being biased at all, I'm just stating the facts.

Cloudland is NO Johnson County. Your talking about one of the weakest teams this year in 1-A compared to a high Quality 4-A Club that I believe has a chance to win there confrence, and go deep in the 4-A brackets during post season.

I'm not being biased at all, I'm just stating the facts.

well hampton played johnson county when it was dry and not 4 inches of MUDD!!!! so how can you compare cosby's yardage to that of hamptons. thats just rediculous. i agree that it dont always matter where you are playing. i know this much i bet coacby at least mows there field for the hampton cosby game. oakdale is not a bad team and yes jellico did beat them in again a very very wet game and field where anyone who knows football anything can happen. i am not saying cosby runs the table or can beat hampton, but then again anything can happen. lets just see what happens.

A good team doesn't let the waether effect them. And no my friend it's ridculous to even compare the Cloudland and Johnson County..

I agree with only one thing that you posted. Lets just wait and see what happens.

Listen bro me neither, but the fact still remians that Cosby hasn't played any-body. I mean come on look at Cosby's first 5 games. Oakdale a team that jellico beat, then you have North Greene a team that has never been good, and then you have Cloudland who is having one of its worst years in history, then you have west greene.........will its west greene they could'nt beat them-selves, and last but not least Jellico Hampton played them friday and actually our starter's got tooken out with 3 min. left in the 1st Qtr, so i guess you could say jellico is about as bad as west greene.

I'm not raggin you for supporting your team but come-on.. Don't get there hopes up.

So our schedule is weak, let me ask you something, who have you played besides Johnson Co? This is class "A" ball, there are weak teams all over the state! We cant help that our schedule is set up the way it is, but didnt yall play Jellico Friday night, yall have to play Cloudland as well, and I dont care what anybody says about how many yards we didnt roll up against them, that is the worst football field in the United States of America! The Dallas Cowboys would have had a hard time putting up good numbers in that crap. Anyway, back to the schedule issue, who do you play outside our region besides Johnson Co? Are you saying that because you play one team that is any different than any other team we play at Cosby that your schedule is tougher? And speaking of not getting our hopes up do you not remember last year in a monsoon us giving yall the best game anybody else did besides Trousdale and Johnson Co? I mean what was the final score 22-8, thats not really a whitewash is it? Im not saying at all that we will beat you guys this year , but what makes you think so surely that we wont? You have a great running back in the Townsend kid but ouside him I dont really see any other skill position players at all that really scare me, I mean theoretically if a team shuts him down your goose is cooked, right? Everybody knows that yall cant throw the ball, despite what the stat sheet says from Friday night because hey it was just Jellico. Looking forward to seeing yall in week 7 and getting this settled once and for all, it should be a dandy to watch, but win, lose, or draw, I bet the mighty Bulldogs will know that they were in a fight! Good luck til then and try not to slip up and get beat before yall come down and see us, I dont really think we have to worry about that though do we! :thumb:

A good team doesn't let the waether effect them. And no my friend it's ridculous to even compare the Cloudland and Johnson County..

I agree with only one thing that you posted. Lets just wait and see what happens.

If you are saying that the weather does not effect good teams, which is what you said, you are wrong. The weather does not effect yall that much because you run it 50 times a game, but, any ohter team that might actually throw the ball a little the weather greatly effects even the BEST teams, depending on their offensive philosophy. A good team knows that they can not control the weather and they have to go it done no matter what, but the weather does effect what kind of football that is played. I mean if you go ask Florida to play in the rain that is a disadvantage to them is it not? Its the same with the Eagles, our best weapons were taken away from us Friday night and we still blanked the Highlanders, so the weather did not effect our effort, but it did effect our offensive output, due to our different philosophy offensively. B)

So our schedule is weak, let me ask you something, who have you played besides Johnson Co? This is class "A" ball, there are weak teams all over the state! We cant help that our schedule is set up the way it is, but didnt yall play Jellico Friday night, yall have to play Cloudland as well, and I dont care what anybody says about how many yards we didnt roll up against them, that is the worst football field in the United States of America! The Dallas Cowboys would have had a hard time putting up good numbers in that crap. Anyway, back to the schedule issue, who do you play outside our region besides Johnson Co? Are you saying that because you play one team that is any different than any other team we play at Cosby that your schedule is tougher? And speaking of not getting our hopes up do you not remember last year in a monsoon us giving yall the best game anybody else did besides Trousdale and Johnson Co? I mean what was the final score 22-8, thats not really a whitewash is it? Im not saying at all that we will beat you guys this year , but what makes you think so surely that we wont? You have a great running back in the Townsend kid but ouside him I dont really see any other skill position players at all that really scare me, I mean theoretically if a team shuts him down your goose is cooked, right? Everybody knows that yall cant throw the ball, despite what the stat sheet says from Friday night because hey it was just Jellico. Looking forward to seeing yall in week 7 and getting this settled once and for all, it should be a dandy to watch, but win, lose, or draw, I bet the mighty Bulldogs will know that they were in a fight! Good luck til then and try not to slip up and get beat before yall come down and see us, I dont really think we have to worry about that though do we! B)

Who does Hampton play besides Johnson County? hmmm. Unicoi another quality 4-A ball club.

And besides Townsend, there is Jon Lyons who is 6'4" runs a 4.5 in a 40 will pick off any pass that gets thrown in a proximity of him. Oh and there D.J. Oliver one of the best blocking fb's in east, TN, Oliver could probally bench press the school. oh and then there's BIG Steven Roop Just a 6'6" 300 Monster thats can block any body in Tn. and then there Joe Lee Goerge, one of the meanest people you'll meet on the field he will knock you brians out and not just on the first series,the whole game. the rest of the O-Line is pretty darn good also. not to mention the defence.

and about the game last year .....I thought that you would never bring that up agian.

if ya'll want to whine and complain about the weather so will I. We played in a hurricane, Plus Hampton played the worst game they have ever played. and if you want to bring up "if it was dry" we would destroyed ya'll instead of the score being 22-8 it would have been more on the lines of 48 -8 plus the TD ya'll scoredd was on a fluke pass. just becuase are 2 db's ran in to each other. lol that was funny though!

but any way just keep beleiving that we can't throw. you'll be suprised ..

good luck, stay healthy. you'll hear the Bulldog nation roll in before long!

Who does Hampton play besides Johnson County? hmmm. Unicoi another quality 4-A ball club.

And besides Townsend, there is Jon Lyons who is 6'4" runs a 4.5 in a 40 will pick off any pass that gets thrown in a proximity of him. Oh and there D.J. Oliver one of the best blocking fb's in east, TN, Oliver could probally bench press the school. oh and then there's BIG Steven Roop Just a 6'6" 300 Monster thats can block any body in Tn. and then there Joe Lee Goerge, one of the meanest people you'll meet on the field he will knock you brians out and not just on the first series,the whole game. the rest of the O-Line is pretty darn good also. not to mention the defence.

and about the game last year .....I thought that you would never bring that up agian.

if ya'll want to whine and complain about the weather so will I. We played in a hurricane, Plus Hampton played the worst game they have ever played. and if you want to bring up "if it was dry" we would destroyed ya'll instead of the score being 22-8 it would have been more on the lines of 48 -8 plus the TD ya'll scoredd was on a fluke pass. just becuase are 2 db's ran in to each other. lol that was funny though!

but any way just keep beleiving that we can't throw. you'll be suprised ..

good luck, stay healthy. you'll hear the Bulldog nation roll in before long!

Sounds good, I guess we'll agree to disagree with no hard feelings, but, Unicoi Co. is a baseball school, that has never been good at football, they may have had a team or two over the years that have been good, but I wouldnt exactly call them a quality 4-A school, maybe a decent 2-A school that unfortunately has to play 4-A. Again good luck and I guess we will settle this in week 7. B)

Sounds good, I guess we'll agree to disagree with no hard feelings, but, Unicoi Co. is a baseball school, that has never been good at football, they may have had a team or two over the years that have been good, but I wouldnt exactly call them a quality 4-A school, maybe a decent 2-A school that unfortunately has to play 4-A. Again good luck and I guess we will settle this in week 7. B)

Them Bulldogs will be ready.

Hampton was 11 of 17 passing for 166 yards. Do you think it was nice dry night at Hampton. There passing has improved and from the looks of things ,it may get better. They play alot tougher schedule than Cosby. Unicoi Co has improved and Hampton will have to play good football to come out on top this week. Heck Happy Valley is down but their still tougher than anyone on Cosby,s schedule. Cosby is a little better than they've been in the past but they are no where near the team you people are making them out to be. All the props are coming fron Cosbyland. Unaka will be as tough as you want it. They have high expectations as well, but I don,t see to many of their people on here picking them to win the region. I just call it like I see it, Hampton is in a league of their own in region 1. Freaky things can happen on a football field, buts that is what it would take for Cosby to beat Hampton. I know the Cosby people think I,m wrong, but the rest of the football world would agree with me. I like your Coaching staff and I am the first one to say ,they have done an exelent job, if they could win the first round of the playoffs,it would be a huge sucess, I hope they do.I like the direction Cosby is headed, but they shouldn't be expected to beat the world just yet.