Class 1A: Region 1 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

1.Hampton-Has all the tools for next level.

2.Unaka-Finally has been disciplined and displays talent.

3.Cosby-Like Unaka new coach, new program. Both teams are basketball powers, and there is no reason y they cant be good on the gridiron.

4.Cloudland-Little Talent. Great Tradition.

5.Grace-Great Coach in Satterfield, who can find athletes. Dont be surprise if theyll be a powerhouse.

6.Jellico-Srry guys, there is not much u can say. This is definitely a no brainer.

Mark it down Sept 29, Cosby @ Unaka will be the best game. Both doesnt have what it takes to beat Hampton now, but theyre climbin. Both teams definitely fields the athletes. Different sport, but look @ basketball. I think the Rangers have a small edge, but Cosby is right behind them.

Edited by HighSchoolFanatic

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 232
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its hard to convince women like you to believe anything. You should of stayed in church. Hard to argue a point when you are talking to a hot-air balloon. As for colleges, I went to three of them and got a four year industrial engineering degree and working on a masters right now that my company pays for. I'm a very successful industrial technician who make three times what your pathetic, illiterate coach makes. So know before you blow! :thumb:

Some of the most successful people are still idiots and I think we just hit on the biggest one of all. Coach Shelton may not be the best payed but he sure does care about his boys on his football team and the kids are what counts not some smart mouth industrial engineer from nowhere. I hate to tell ya but women can and will always dominate men no matter what the circumstance is big boy. Without a woman you would not have a mother to do your laundry or love your stupid way of thinking!!!! Stick that in your pipe and remember the sport is about the kids not some meely mouth who has a degree in making trouble!!!!

if hel! freezes over

There is a first time for everything!!!!!!! Do ya feel the heat? It is Cosby Eagles who look good!!!! We may be a little school but we are loud on the field! Don't forget that H Town!!!! Our scheduele is not weak we played you didn't we you didn't put as many on the board as predicted and oh yeah there is next year!!!!

You get an A lol. Unaka and Cosby could be a barnburner. I really don't like the timing for Unaka, They play two extremely tough games before the Cosby game. If they can stay healthy, it may be a plus,their comp the next two weeks should prepare them.

Excuses, excuses I guess Unaka had a poor scheduele too!!! You are just upset that Cosby is an up and coming school and they are making some noise!!!!

Excuses, excuses I guess Unaka had a poor scheduele too!!! You are just upset that Cosby is an up and coming school and they are making some noise!!!!

Looks like you are trying to find something to fuss about, wife gets that way sometimes. I think Cosby is the least of anybody's concern in Carter Co . I would like to see a rematch at Hampton in about 4 weeks. As far as next season goes, Hamptom and Unaka will be even better. Cosby loses a ton. Back to normal.

Looks like you are trying to find something to fuss about, wife gets that way sometimes. I think Cosby is the least of anybody's concern in Carter Co . I would like to see a rematch at Hampton in about 4 weeks. As far as next season goes, Hamptom and Unaka will be even better. Cosby loses a ton. Back to normal.

Yep. Thats right... You guys do remember what "normal" is don't you??? You know, going 0-10, 1-9, or, if your lucky, 2-8 and getting waxed by Jellico every year.

Check the strength of schedule there hot shot... Cosby is wayyyyy down there and Unaka's is about 10th...

strength schedule hot shot Cosby may be wayyyy down there as you call it but I still believe we beat Unaka so get over it!!!! Cosby is coming up!!!! Strength schedule we don't need to tell us what we are going to do. Keep looking at it and stay out of Cosby High Schools way!!!!!!!

Edited by 4454h20

Nope don't need a thing to fuss about. Just would like some of the people on here to leave Cosby alone and find someone else to bicker about. Oh you had better be concerned about us. A rematch would be nice. Cosby will also be even better next year. Say what you will but we will not be losing ANY next year.Normal you don't even know what normal is!!!!!!!!!!!!! Carter Co. ain't nothing but a thing . Like anything or anyone else Hampton or Unaka can be brought down.

Yep. Thats right... You guys do remember what "normal" is don't you??? You know, going 0-10, 1-9, or, if your lucky, 2-8 and getting waxed by Jellico every year.

Yak, Yak,Yak keep talking! That is what some teams want you to do. That way when one of them waxes you as you say you can eat that much more crow! One minute you are putting Cosby down and then the next minute you cut down Unaka, Cloudland where does your madness stop! Those are days of the past just get over it and go on! All schools in all regions deserve to be respected not torn down by someone who thinks they have the greatest team all the time. Times change and so do ball teams. You put us down because deep down inside you are really scared that if not us someone like Jellico just might tear your world down. Keep smilin and keep dreaming some day it will end

LOL Why are you whinning? Is there something wrong in Eagleland? Its amazing how a little success can drive someone so mad. By happy with what your teams has accomplished this year and move on. If you want to know the truth, the reason why everyone harps on Cosby is because of their tradition. Any team can have a up year or a down year but the a tradition lives on which is why i believe that Cloudland will be back next year.