Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How mant starters does Tyner return this year? :blink:

...The entire Offensive(5) and Defensive(5) lines return in addition to Otis Rumph who plays both RB & LB...the skill position players are going to surprise a bunch of folks this year...even though we lost the entire backfield, I'm expecting big things out of these youngsters...time will tell :huh:

...The entire Offensive(5) and Defensive(5) lines return in addition to Otis Rumph who plays both RB & LB...the skill position players are going to surprise a bunch of folks this year...even though we lost the entire backfield, I'm expecting big things out of these youngsters...time will tell :blink:

As I've said before, Tyner doesn't have down years....They just simply "reload".....

...The entire Offensive(5) and Defensive(5) lines return in addition to Otis Rumph who plays both RB & LB...the skill position players are going to surprise a bunch of folks this year...even though we lost the entire backfield, I'm expecting big things out of these youngsters...time will tell :blink:

7 on defense and 5 on offense. Lost 2 running backs, still have plenty of backs.

Edited by ramtrain

WOW!!! Looks like Tyner is going to be real strong this year. Is Tyner going to scrimmage A-E again this fall? If so, when and where?

...Sure would be a good one if we could scrimmage the "Runners"...I believe we have a scrimmage the 1st week of August...the 2nd week we plan to do the 20-team Velocity at Finley here in Chattanooga...don't know about the following week( week-zero)...so it looks like our schedule for scrimmages is set...'ramtrain' might have the scoop if any other games develop!!!

...Sure would be a good one if we could scrimmage the "Runners"...I believe we have a scrimmage the 1st week of August...the 2nd week we plan to do the 20-team Velocity at Finley here in Chattanooga...don't know about the following week( week-zero)...so it looks like our schedule for scrimmages is set...'ramtrain' might have the scoop if any other games develop!!!

Tyner is looking for a home scrimmage. They are in two 5A scrimmages.