Class 2A: Region 3 Favorites

CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

Boyd Buc played Grace in a scrimmage last night. The score i was reported was 5-0. Not saying much for Boyd since it is Grace but alteast they got some reps. in. Heard Boyds QB threw for a little over 200 yards and 4 tds. Looks like Boyd might toss it around a little, compaired the the run that they have been known for the past few seasons. Like i said before i know this is Grace. Gotta respect Grace for steppin up and playing though. Boyd will scrimmage Brainered I believe next week and then there next game will be in the velocity jamboree.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good deal, thanks.

can you help me with the Tyner scrimmage schedule..

August 11 - velocity jamboree

August 17 or 18th scrimmage at home?

any other places I can catch some action before the 25th?

...Tuesday, Aug.8th, 5:30pm @ Tyner vs. Scott

...Thursday, Aug. 10th, 5pm(CT) @ Warren County(3-way) with Ezell Harding

...Friday, Aug.11th, 7:35pm vs Hixson at Finley Stadium.

...I'll update about this past Friday after 5pm today

Did you make it up there?

...Yes I did get a chance to see most of the scrimmage...Soddy was a no-show and I had a very busy schedule is the reason I am just now getting to report...contrary to what you might see on the Coffee County thread, the "RAMS" looked really good on the 1st possession against Smyrna...as you may have heard the scrimmage was late due to the dangerous electrical storms in the area...they ran the 1st down chains and when I arrived, Smyrna was playing C.C....don't know what the score was, however, the "RAMS" played Smyrna and moved the ball very good (on the ground)...Smyrna didn't have much of a running game but they do have some very exceptional receivers...Smyrna won the 1st battle(1-0)...Tyner played Coffee County on the next series and #17(RAMS) ran it in from 50 yards!!!(Rams, 1-0)...The next series(Tyner/Smyrna) was tied 1-1...Smyrna scored on a pass play...the "RAMS" methodically moved the ball down the field and scored from inside the 5-yd line...on the 2nd series with C.C. won 1-0...and the last scrimmage I saw was a 0-0 tie with Smyrna...the RAM "D" looked good because they held Smyrna inside the 5yd line for four straight downs...Smyrna couldn't complete a pass and turned it over on downs...Tyner had another QB(don't know who it was)...

...It was a good scrimmage in spite of the weather...could have been different had the ground been dry(everybody had bad footing)...As I said before it was a good game for all teams involved and with a few more scrimmages the RAM-O should open up...looking forward to tomorrow's game against Scott @ Tyner!!!

this should be a fun region to watch and see how things play out....

tyner will win the region, but as for the rest of the teams, i say anyone could make the playoffs.

There are a lot of coaching changes in this region.

Boyd's new fieldhouse and stadium looks real nice, but there might be too many home seats