• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...You know my vote for #1!!!

2. Bledsoe

3. Boyd Buchanan

4. Marion or Sequatchie

...Because of all the coaching changes, #2-#5 will be very hard to pick...Boyd-B will probably get the #2 spot but at this point-in-time I'm going with Bledsoe...it will be interesting to see which team makes the best adjustment due to the Head Coach situation!!!

..."Get Off The Tracks"(you know the rest)...

This week we'll vote on the Class AA favorites in each region. Next week, Class AAA, etc.

I think the region will play out like this....

1.) Tyner Academy

2.) Sequatchie County

3.) Marion County

4.) Boyd Buchanan

5.) Bledsoe County

Tyner is the favorite until they get knocked off.

Sequatchie County only loses two main players from graduation in Bureau & Whited that will be felt the most early on plus losing a Head Coach. They return a solid group of players like Christy, Walden, Farley & Bain and Trevor Burgess taking over at quarterback. They have a new HC that was an assistant last year and has been on the job since March and I have heard that they might also have a couple transfers that should step in and play right away. Plus a very good group of freshman will finally start seeing some playing time.

Marion County & Boyd Buchanan should be about even I would have picked Boyd second but losing Hathaway again for most of the year and now Coach Akins with only a little over a month till fall practice start.

Marion County is also a little behind with there coaching situation just now decided.

Bledsoe County could be a sleeper for a top 2 or 3 finish but do they have the players and anyone who can make the changes/decisions needed when the game is on the line?

I think the region will play out like this....

1.) Tyner Academy

2.) Sequatchie County

3.) Marion County

4.) Boyd Buchanan

5.) Bledsoe County

Tyner is the favorite until they get knocked off.

Bledsoe County could be a sleeper for a top 2 or 3 finish but do they have the players and anyone who can make the changes/decisions needed when the game is on the line?

I agree with Seq.

Boyd could be higher, but Dunlap will be tough this year, may pull the upset on Tyner.....

Bledsoe if putting forth the effort now, hope it carries through the fall.

Friday nights in September set the tone.

Polecat