Lexington Coaching Vacancy

gaptogap5

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alan Eubanks would be a nice fit here if the people that don't know anything about baseball would keep their mouth quiet. But it's always those people that think they have it all figured out. Cole McAdams would be a great addition to a very young and inexperienced Lexington team next year. I don't know who they are going to pitching for them next year.

There is a good young coach out there that someone needs to snag up. Adam Yates who use to play for Northside. He pitched at Ole Miss and Union. He has also coached travel ball in the summer. I elieve he was an assistant at Humboldt this past spring. He`s young and good. B)

I remember the name from his Union days. Hope he gets a chance soon.

There is a good young coach out there that someone needs to snag up. Adam Yates who use to play for Northside. He pitched at Ole Miss and Union. He has also coached travel ball in the summer. I elieve he was an assistant at Humboldt this past spring. He`s young and good. B)

If I remember correctly, his play time at Ole Miss was short, but definitely packed quality, as he was SEC Freshman of the year, or some similar title. They just don't pass those type titles out in a box of cracker jacks. B) He threw some serious junk, and could pin the tail on the donkey when he got ready. :D

He is going to make an awesome coach when some school puts him in the head spot. :)

Adam will be a great coach somewhere, someday. Good friend, loves to win.

• 2 weeks later...