Cheatham County Central

jacket2557

Super can make recomendation if they want to get it done and hire someone. Politics DO NOT belong in any school system. If the lady was doing a good job-leave her along. If she wasn't gettin it done-fire her. I'd heard she was doing a good job.

She was doing an excellent job. Graduation rate is well above 90% and the Gateway Exam scores at CCCHS this past year were the highest in the county.

For LS to bring personal issues to the forefront as her excuse to fire CR was an absolute joke (that is anything but comical).

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is "this guy" you are referring to going to coach baseball as well????? I know that the football staff is pretty thin right now with only four guys coaching (the new coach would be number five). Coach Boyd will be concentrating on coaching wrestling this year and I really don't know right now if Coach Randolph is going to help out in the fall or not.

Yes head baseball assistant football.

She was doing an excellent job. Graduation rate is well above 90% and the Gateway Exam scores at CCCHS this past year were the highest in the county.

For LS to bring personal issues to the forefront as her excuse to fire CR was an absolute joke (that is anything but comical).

Sounds like LS is about to run every good educator and coach out of Cheatham County :lol:

What is the Cheatham County fan support like? I don't know anything about the area. I've heard that for a 3A school they don't have big crowds at football games even when they are pretty good. I just wanted to know about that. What about booster clubs and stuff?

Whoever told you that fan support was lacking must have not attended the home games against Sycamore and Greenbrier last year.

The in county rivalries with Harpeth and Sycamore attract large crowds no matter what. The crappy region that TSSAA came up with in football that puts all 3 of the Cheatham County schools in different regions is a short term problem (I hope). Basketball and baseball are unaffected by this as they are all in the same district.

Big Country--you must be in another country--it's been going on since LS took the job 2 years ago-- good teachers, coaches, and principals are flying out of Cheatham County.

I agree that good teachers and coaches are leaving. I just hope that "EVERY" good teacher/coach is not run out of the county.

REMEMBER: You are the one who used the word "EVERY" and right now despite the fact that some good ones have gone on to bigger and better things there are still some good teachers/coaches remaining in the county.

How much longer will they be around???????????? That remains to be seen :)

I agree that good teachers and coaches are leaving. I just hope that "EVERY" good teacher/coach is not run out of the county.

REMEMBER: You are the one who used the word "EVERY" and right now despite the fact that some good ones have gone on to bigger and better things there are still some good teachers/coaches remaining in the county.

How much longer will they be around???????????? That remains to be seen :)

Well, said :) Good luck to Cheatham County coaches and teachers...their going to need it :)