Cheatham County Central

jacket2557

I agree that good teachers and coaches are leaving. I just hope that "EVERY" good teacher/coach is not run out of the county.

REMEMBER: You are the one who used the word "EVERY" and right now despite the fact that some good ones have gone on to bigger and better things there are still some good teachers/coaches remaining in the county.

How much longer will they be around???????????? That remains to be seen :(

Hoganknows :) Friday Tennessean Sports...page 6

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Check out Coacht under Baseball Headlines--you must have a different issue of the Tennessean :lol:

Okay I see now you are talking about Brad Frasier (who used to coach football at Cheatham). I was glad to see the success he had with the baseball program at Harpeth and I hope he succeeds coaching football & baseball at Shelbyville.

Okay I see now you are talking about Brad Frasier (who used to coach football at Cheatham). I was glad to see the success he had with the baseball program at Harpeth and I hope he succeeds coaching football & baseball at Shelbyville.

Just wanted to let you know about the "good" coaches that are leaving the LS system. :lol:

Shelbyville is glad to have Coach Frasier and I know Coach Hardy needs his help with football team.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I was just wondering what you guys think about this school. I don't know much about it as far as sports go. Was wondering what school to put my kids in in cheatham county where they'll have the best sports teams. How is the football and baseball at cheatham central?

Has anyone heard anything about the new assistant football and head baseball coach that they are getting? Who will be the assistant coach if a new head coach is brought in?

Yeah Big Country, I was wondering if you've heard anything about the head job and assistant football, and also who the school might name as assistant baseball coach if they bring in a new head coach. You seem to know much more about the school than I do. Thanks. :D

I know the principal and superintendant weren't too friendly toward one another, so I think the superintendant got her out of their as soon as she could. I also know that coach Finley and the A.D. have made a decision on a guy, they are just waiting for someone with the school board to hire this guy. Something may still happen where it doesn't come out like that, but it should be kind of decided I think. :D

Sounds like Josh Puckett did a good job of promoting himself.

all 3 schools in cheatham county have their good seasons and their dry spells in all 3 major sports. starting in the 06 year id say football goes 1. sycamore, 2. cheatham, 3. harpeth while baseball looks like 1. harpeth, t2. cheatham & sycamore. sycamore academics and such seem on the rise with the new principal full of ideas and potential. all in all id say the 3 schools r about equal in sports and academics. i guess it just depends on what area u prefer and where u can get the best deal on a house.

Sounds like Josh Puckett did a good job of promoting himself.

Coach Puckett has been a quality addition to the coaching staff. He does a great job with the defensive line. If I were you I'd quit hiding behind a screen name on a high school message board and confront JP man-to-man if I had an issue with him.

Cheatham Co. kicks off the season next week at home against Harpeth :lol: