Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

not arguing, just curious. Why do they deserve it any more than anyone else in the region?

These boys have gone through alot these past two years. Losing a head coach that was deeply admired by the majority of the team is at the top of the list! New coach, William Johnson, has pulled these boys back together and now it's time to show their true colors. These boys are hard working, devoted football players and I wish the best for them! Just can't hide that TIGER pride!!

These boys have gone through alot these past two years. Losing a head coach that was deeply admired by the majority of the team is at the top of the list! New coach, William Johnson, has pulled these boys back together and now it's time to show their true colors. These boys are hard working, devoted football players and I wish the best for them! Just can't hide that TIGER pride!!

Well it was hidden today. They were scheduled to be at Lavergne High School in a passing tournament and didn't show up. I was hoping to finally see MC and was disappointed.

Coaches Preseason Predictions: according to Murphy Fair's Preseason Magazine

1.) Lipscomb

2.) Marshall Co.

3.) Creek Wood

4.) Page

5.) Giles Co.

6.) Cheatham Co.

7.) Montgomery Central

8.) Spring Hill

I say

1. DL

2. MC ( simply on talent. not coaching)

3. Creekwood( well coached and reloading)

4. Cheatham (well coached). That veer can be trouble.

5. Giles( athletes).

6. Page ( needs new leadership)

7. MC

7. Spring hill

Well it was hidden today. They were scheduled to be at Lavergne High School in a passing tournament and didn't show up. I was hoping to finally see MC and was disappointed.

My sons play for MC and we were unaware of a passing game this week. It's not on our summer schedule either.

A really HUGE week in this region will be the second week of the regular season (first week of region games). That week Creek Wood plays Marshall Co. in a game that will likely decide who gets the other home playoff from this region. Both teams will get to play Sycamore prior to their clash. Giles Co. plays Cheatham Co. in a game that will give one of those two teams a big leg up on who gets to go to the playoffs and who's more than likely gonna be staying home. Montgomery Central plays Spring Hill in a game that both absolutely must win if they are truly going to be a factor in the playoff race down the stretch. The other game pits Lipscomb at Page. Lipscomb is by far and away the favorite to win the region. Page will be playing at home in a game to prove that they once again have what it takes to play with one of 3A's top teams and to try and erase the memory of what was simply a disaster last year.

September 1st will be one of the biggest weeks of the season for every team in Region 5-3A :thumb:

I say

1. DL

2. MC ( simply on talent. not coaching)

3. Creekwood( well coached and reloading)

4. Cheatham (well coached). That veer can be trouble.

5. Giles( athletes).

6. Page ( needs new leadership)

7. MC

7. Spring hill

You don't have any respect for the Marshall County coaching staff, do you? I believe that most of the staff is new. Somebody correct me if I am wrong. Do you dislike the new staff of the old?