CoachT

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised so few people have McNairy in the Top 4. I think it will be a 5 team race for the three spots with CC and Bolivar not having much of a chance.

i agree i think mcNairy will be 3rd my pick are

1 fayett ware

2 liberty

3 mcNairy

4 lexington

two lexinton coach's have mad mention off not being very good this year but i believe they will be a fourth place team south side may be able to compeat with them, chester may as well,,,, everyone better look out for fayett ware im not a tim thompson fan but he is a great coach look at what he did at melrose.ENOUGH SAID fayett ware has memphis class athleats as well

Edited by high school sports fan

1 fayett ware

2 liberty

3 mcNairy

4 lexington

two lexinton coach's have mad mention off not being very good this year but i believe they will be a fourth place team south side may be able to compeat with them, chester may as well,,,, everyone better look out for fayett ware im not a tim thompson fan but he is a great coach look at what he did at melrose.ENOUGH SAID fayett ware has memphis class athleats as well

Lexington's coaches have not ever said that they wouldn't be good this year. Inexperienced yes, but never not good. They have said that this group of freshmen are better than the group that produced college signees Jonathon DeBerry, Blake Booth, Spencer Taylor, Kevis Buckley and 14 all-region selections last year. :lol:

I dont think they will win the region, but they will give teams a hard time this year.

Lexington's coaches have not ever said that they wouldn't be good this year. Inexperienced yes, but never not good. They have said that this group of freshmen are better than the group that produced college signees Jonathon DeBerry, Blake Booth, Spencer Taylor, Kevis Buckley and 14 all-region selections last year. :lol:

I dont think they will win the region, but they will give teams a hard time this year.

I have heard that this years group of freshman should be good. Last years group was pretty good also if you didn't know. Also last years sophmores are not chopped liver. I expect them to learn a lot this year as juniors and be a lot better as seniors.

I see a dropoff this year, I don't think you can't drop off some. Lost too many seniors on the line and at the skill positions. However if everyone sticks and doesn't quit I can see more depth in the next couple years and that is always good. As with most public schools depth is always an issue especially on the line.

1 fayett ware

2 liberty

3 mcNairy

4 lexington

Could it be that the reason Thompson has "Memphis-class athletes" at Fayette-Ware is because they are from Memphis?

Could it be that the reason Thompson has "Memphis-class athletes" at Fayette-Ware is because they are from Memphis?

Those "Memphis Class Athletes" got it took to 'em by Haywood, Liberty, Lexington, and Chester Co. (35-6 in a game that was either playoffs or go home against an average at best football team). What makes you all think that FW is just going to become this "Class 3A Powerhouse" after the way they played in the second half of the season against these four teams last year?????

REMEMBER: FW's lone win in their final fives contests of the '05 season was against Bolivar (and they were terrible) :lol:

Those "Memphis Class Athletes" got it took to 'em by Haywood, Liberty, Lexington, and Chester Co. (35-6 in a game that was either playoffs or go home against an average at best football team). What makes you all think that FW is just going to become this "Class 3A Powerhouse" after the way they played in the second half of the season against these four teams last year?????

REMEMBER: FW's lone win in their final fives contests of the '05 season was against Bolivar (and they were terrible) :rolleyes:

Simple:

It's athletics and attitude. I expected cbarkely to understand that.

FW has the athletic ability, it's just Thompson making them believe they can win every game.

I think an old Yogi Bera quote applies here......

thompson is the most seasond coach as far as playoffs in region six (in my opinion) and everyone has their own.. thompson will have fw ready Rome wasnt built in a day and it takes evry good coach a little time to get his guys beliving in him and in thier selfs.... look at knox catholic it took there coach 3 years, it took counce 3 years at dyerburg, but keep in mind thompson knows the game and has been sucessful and has talent to work with in fw... probably more tallent than the rest of the region