• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of now, Narron would be the NL Manager of the Yr

My choices would be:

NATIONAL LEAGUE-- Narron (Cincinnati), then Randolph (Mets) and Girardi (Florida)

AMERICAN LEAGUE-- Leyland (Detroit-always has been top notch), then Gardenhire (Minnesota). Do you realize that if Minnesota were in the NL, they would be playoff bound? As it is, they have to overcome the 2 best records in the AL--White Sox and Tigers.

AL-Jim Leyland with Ken Macha being a close second as of now! Almost everyone in America had the A's to finish last in the West behind LAA, Sea, and Tex, but Macha has theses guys in first place and most of the people on this site couldnt honestly name half the starters for this team! Most know Chavez, Zito, Harden, and Street! Oakland is a good young team and Beane ball is still working! Billy Beane may be the best GM in all of baseball! :lol:

3rd goes to Gibbons right now!

NL-Jerry Narron-Its amazing what he has done with this team, they started off hot and everyone expected them to fade away, but the Cards and Stros are going to have a fight on their hands for this division!

2nd-as of right now, here goes! Clint Hurdle-Once again a team that was suppose to be at the bottom of the standing about 15-20 games out right now, but are tied for first place in the NL west! Big ups to Hurdle who has his team playing some good ball!

3rd-I would love to say Willie Randolph, but the Mets bat boy could win games with that depth chart! Instead, I am going to go with Ned Yost, yes I know the Brewers are 1 game under .500, but its July, when was the last time the brew crew was only 1 GAME under .500 in July? And even better than that the Brewers are only 4.5 games out of 1st and 2 games out of the WC! Prolly wont happen, but imagine if the Brewers went on a win steak, they could win the Central? Once against, most people on this site couldnt HONESTLY name half the starters!

This is as of now and are subject to change as the season goes on! :lol: