82 cats 5a region 4 summer posters summary

82cat

I hate to break it to you, but the entire defensive line returns. They did not lose the entire team, there is one very good O-lineman returning also. Plus a QB that does have a little bit of experience. :lol:

Well I meant that in a slightly sarcastic way but besides the Dline and the QB, yall basically lost all of yalls key players, its not a secret. I'm anxious to see how Riverdales secondary is going to look because you guys don't have anybody returning in that spot, or in Gaston's spot...who is in the places of Tamar and Kit? Would you please tell me which coaches you guys lost. I completely forgot, will you tell me which coaches left and what position did they coach? I'd appreciate it.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually got to meet Siegel's Track Coach tonight and I like him. Of course him being ex-101st helped! :P

He is a very good man and will make Siegel work. Folks better get ready because Siegel will become a power in track. :lol:

82Cat you may not believe this, but even I missed you. :o

Yes, the track coach is a very good young man. They are fortunate to have him. He is also a good teacher, as is his wife.

Yes, the track coach is a very good young man. They are fortunate to have him. He is also a good teacher, as is his wife.

Not sure whether Siegel track and cross country are coached by the same guy, but in Siegel's first year as a school as couple of years ago, they were State AAA Runners-up in cross country. That's not easy to do any time, much less your first year. Pretty tough.

Edited by AEtheridge

Actually when you are able to get special zone exemptions for basically your ENTIRE team from Oakland that did about the same thing the yr before at OHS...it isn't quite so hard to do. :lol: so he wasn't exactly working with what he was actually given was he?

Edited by 2priceless

i would like to take this opportunity to thank cat for recognizing me in the summary i would like to thank LOD and TDC for their help LOL

As far as us laying low i dont understand it though..we are going to struggle and we will be lucky to win 4 games this year we are just glad we play siegel blackman and oakland i am REALL dreading the McCallie game YIKES!!!

GO WARRIORS

Not sure whether Siegel track and cross country are coached by the same guy, but in Siegel's first year as a school as couple of years ago, they were State AAA Runners-up in cross country. That's not easy to do any time, much less your first year. Pretty tough.

Not the same Coach. This one just got out of the 101st Airborne. I hope they can keep him as he is subject to being recalled. Sometimes having a 11B designation in time of wars is NOT good. :thumb: