Stewart County Surprise Team?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know anything about Stewart County but take this however you want to take it ..... Clarksville Academy beat Stewart County in a scrimmage last week 2 TD's to 1 TD. So my take on this is that either Clarksville Academy is vastly improved over last year OR Stewart County is absolutely HORRIBLE. Not starting rumors or trying to tick anybody off but facts ARE FACTS!

THIS POST IS VERY MISLEADING.IN MOST SCRIMMAGES YOU ROTATE 10 PLAYS IN A SERIES NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS.IN BOTH SCORES THE STEWART COUNTY DEFENSE CAUSED 2 TURNOVERS ONLY TO GIVE IT BACK BECAUSE OF THE FORMAT.IF THE 2 TIMES THE ACADEMY SCORED HAD BEEN DOWN AND DISTANCE THEN I WOULD BE A LITTLE CONCERNED WITH THE OUTCOME.THE REBEL DEFENSE LOOKED PRETTY GOOD AND I BELIEVE IN A GAME SITUATION THE OUTCOME WOULD HAVE BEEN MORE ONESIDED THAN ONE COULD UNDERSTAND FROM THE ABOVE POST.ALTHOUGH THE OFFENSE NEEDS TO PICK UP THEIR PLAY I BELIEVE DOWN AND DISTANCE IS THE ONLY TRUE MEASURING STICK IN A SCRIMMAGE.NOT MAKING EXCUSES JUST STATING THE FACTS.AGAIN JUST JUST TRYING TO CLEAR UP A VERY MISLEADING POST.

Have not heard from any Stewart County folks in a while. How is practice going ?

How about any scrimmages ?

wuts there to be scared of i play for the rebs im not sayin were the best but weve gotten a whole lot better and man u r crazy to think anyone from stewart is scared of who waverly hahaha no way dont worry this football season jus look for rebs bringin it to teh house thanx for the stuff to post in my locker its gonna look jus like basketball for ya'll in fball this year so keep talkin and ill see u on the field!!!

i jus posted but it would be nice to see stewart co. go to the playoffs but this year they dont have a chance maybe when the sophomores get seniors bc of the great freshmen class comin in and i dont play football but i jus know that those 2 classes can make some noise but i dont see schs in the playoffs for atleast te next 2 years i hope im wrong tho

thanx for ur support dont even cum watch if u dont have faith man wut a great fan dont even talk nomore

who have yall scrimmaged this year

weve scrimmaged mcwen clarksville academy,MCkenzie and mt.pleasant but we played both them last teams back to back and we could have beat mt.pleasant if we didnt jus play agame 10 min b4 we play them but they are quick but not good but we played good D against mckezie and 2morrow we play mcwen

Mt.Pleasant scrimmaged them and Stewart Co never got a first down on the first string and gave up at least 3 TD's. They never stopped MP's first or second string from scoring. They did stop the 3 string and then scored on the 3 string D.

its hard gettin a 10min break after playin a 5A school and then play anither game no matter who it is but yea u can talk real good but if we played ya'll 1st game would have been totally diff.

weve scrimmaged mcwen clarksville academy,MCkenzie and mt.pleasant but we played both them last teams back to back and we could have beat mt.pleasant if we didnt jus play agame 10 min b4 we play them but they are quick but not good but we played good D against mckezie and 2morrow we play mcwen

its hard gettin a 10min break after playin a 5A school and then play anither game no matter who it is but yea u can talk real good but if we played ya'll 1st game would have been totally diff.

Did you not scrimmage Mckenzie before us? I didn't know they were 5A. I thought they were 1A. Besides I wasn't putting you down I was just stating the facts. No doubt we were the fresher team. I don't know anything about you guys and didn't before. Good Luck, I hope you do well.

5A??...since when?...those were all 1A schools...not even a 2A school in the bunch :mellow: