Stewart County Surprise Team?

I always enjoy looking at a Stewart County football thread because there is always some idiot who makes the rediculous claim that SC will beat Waverly. Not only will Stewart County not beat Waverly, but it wont even be a game. It will be much more of a blow-out than last year. I saw someone posted the score of 25-0 but that score doesnt even show the dominance of Waverly in that game I mean they were up 14-0 in the first 4 minutes of the game. Stewart County struggled to even get a first down all night, and when they got one it was like scoring for them and they gave up on the rest of the drive. I have been hearing quite a bit that Stewart County will be improved this year, but i only hear it from Stewart CO. fans. Maybe someday SC fans and players that get on coacht and make rediculous claims of their vast improvements and predict victories over Waverly will realize that they stink. They stunk in the past, they stink now, and they will stink in the future. Waverly will win the matchup this year by 4+ touchdowns.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok here it is i am a stewart co. fan and yes are football team is improving but u cant look at games in week 5 and 6 u have to take it one game at a time or u may overlook a team u should or could beat all the rebels need to be doin now is try to get better and focus on gleason and build momentum from there. i think they can beat wavo but wavo can beat us just as easily. i mean this is football anything can happen but some things are more unlikely that others. my prediction i think we mite go 5-5 if we have a good start but the playoffs i dont know bout ask me in week 4.

ok here it is i am a stewart co. fan and yes are football team is improving but u cant look at games in week 5 and 6 u have to take it one game at a time or u may overlook a team u should or could beat all the rebels need to be doin now is try to get better and focus on gleason and build momentum from there. i think they can beat wavo but wavo can beat us just as easily. i mean this is football anything can happen but some things are more unlikely that others. my prediction i think we mite go 5-5 if we have a good start but the playoffs i dont know bout ask me in week 4.

Stewart might go into week #3 2-0...but after week 4 they will be 2-2 overall and 0-2 in the region with tough games against Wavo, Loretto, and Richland yet to come. They have an uphill battle facing the top 2 teams in the region for their first 2 region games. I guess we'll all know what they're made of after week #4 anyway.

i jus posted but it would be nice to see stewart co. go to the playoffs but this year they dont have a chance maybe when the sophomores get seniors bc of the great freshmen class comin in and i dont play football but i jus know that those 2 classes can make some noise but i dont see schs in the playoffs for atleast te next 2 years i hope im wrong tho

I don't know anything about Stewart County but take this however you want to take it ..... Clarksville Academy beat Stewart County in a scrimmage last week 2 TD's to 1 TD. So my take on this is that either Clarksville Academy is vastly improved over last year OR Stewart County is absolutely HORRIBLE. Not starting rumors or trying to tick anybody off but facts ARE FACTS!

I don't know anything about Stewart County but take this however you want to take it ..... Clarksville Academy beat Stewart County in a scrimmage last week 2 TD's to 1 TD. So my take on this is that either Clarksville Academy is vastly improved over last year OR Stewart County is absolutely HORRIBLE. Not starting rumors or trying to tick anybody off but facts ARE FACTS!

Mt.Pleasant scrimmaged them and Stewart Co never got a first down on the first string and gave up at least 3 TD's. They never stopped MP's first or second string from scoring. They did stop the 3 string and then scored on the 3 string D.