Riverdale

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This should be a very interesting week for Riverdale as far as scrimmages go. They'll see speed to burn on Wednesday and then a really outstanding defense on Friday. This is the week to work hard and get ready to fine tune things next week.

It will be really interesting to see how well the offense moves the ball on Brentwood's defense.

Guest dare_2_dream

Yes, and Chokeland will get their first region loss . ( with Many to follow.) No one will get slaughtered in week 0 worse than the Seagulls.

.. Since Blackman is just incredible? They will get beat like a red-headed step child who stole something

that wont be pretty think about that for a minute...we play McCallie the week before and lets look at both scenerios if we win we will be so full of confidence that it will be a big time blowout now if we lose we will so mad and refocused that it will be a big time blowout so i guess blackman losses either way :lol:

You know, that is a GREAT point!

Can someone post a recap of the scrimmage as soon as possible.

Final score I believe was 35 14 im not 4 sure. The Begining of the scrimmage showed alot of positives for the offensive side of the ball with big runs by Thomas, good push on the line and defense showed good signs, but as it got deeper in it just seemed like we didnt care. The Dbs, didnt look to hot either. 1st offense looked really good though in the wing t. Hopefulyl someone has stats to back up my summary. Overall id give us a B-

that wont be pretty think about that for a minute...we play McCallie the week before and lets look at both scenerios if we win we will be so full of confidence that it will be a big time blowout now if we lose we will so mad and refocused that it will be a big time blowout so i guess blackman losses either way ;)

What??? Riverdale lose to a Div II school, you have got to be kidding me. ;);):)

Final score I believe was 35 14 im not 4 sure. The Begining of the scrimmage showed alot of positives for the offensive side of the ball with big runs by Thomas, good push on the line and defense showed good signs, but as it got deeper in it just seemed like we didnt care. The Dbs, didnt look to hot either. 1st offense looked really good though in the wing t. Hopefulyl someone has stats to back up my summary. Overall id give us a B-

I was concerned about this scrimmage the way it was sandwiched between MBA and Brentwood. That and the fact that Whites Creek is very fast and has two outstanding receivers had me wondering how this would go. Of course, there aren't too many teams that are disappointed with a 35-14 score.

Did the Whites Creek scores come against the first defense?

went to freshman orentation tonight(tuesaday) all i heard was how bad we looked in the scrimmage i think it can be a good thing we can look at film where the boys didnt do as well and learn their mistakes and correct them that is why you scrimmage at least that is what i thought i am not too worried about the poor scrimmage it is still eraly and they are still learning so it is all good

GO WARRIORS

White Creek is VERY well Coached.

As to the 'back ups' not being motivated, maybe they actually NEED to be yelled at, and if that don't work a size 13 or bigger applied to the seat of the problem. ;)

Or running the infamous 'SNAKE' should be brought back. I know that got the 'clones' attention.

Now is the time the upper classmen need to get off their collective tails and LEAD!

Leaders win, followers do not!

There is NO Gold Ball for second place!

Motivated now? OK,.................. losers do NOT get dates!