Riverdale - 42

Siegel - 12

Wilson Central - 32

Hendersonville - 10

Oakland - 35

Blackman - 32 (2OT)

Gallatin - 28

Lebanon - 3

None of those would shock me. Good to see someone go out on a limb and make some picks. I say:

LaVergne - 30

Smyrna - 35

Riverdale - 33

Siegel - 3

Wilson Central - 28

Hendersonville - 21

Oakland - 27

Blackman - 20

Gallatin - 28

Lebanon - 14

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any fight they put up will be more of a fight than people are expecting ..

exactly...altho some are expectin riverdale to come out and be not as good as in years past i dont think thats the case...they are riverdale and thats wat they do...they win...i just think it wont be as easy this year b/c they have some contenders in LaVergne and smyrna

R'dale may shock some folks this year as they will NOT be as predictable as they have been for the last 15 years. The question is can the DC's for the other schools keep up with the new Wing T of R'dale. It is no longer a matter of 8 times out of ten a simple play of Hey diddle diddle we are running up the middle. Or when that is not called a flanker pass.

New year and a NEW offense. Now to see who can catch up!

Guest Cutters Crazies

Siegel's 1st team looked good vs. Centennial today I thought two words sum it up, Corven Parks, something like 7 carries for 65 yards. Gotta loev that guy. Zeke Anderson was 3/4 for about 45 yards Siegel 1st team scored on both possessions. Siegel 1st team Defense had a couple problems in the beginning with Centennial Wing T but shut it down nicely after that until the 3rd teamers were in. Blair Jones had a nice TD run and Staley Haynes looked great as a pass catching FB, picked up nice yards there. D-line was in the backfield alot. Cetennial had success if they could ever get to the edge which has always been Siegel's weakness so naturally a wing t sweep is successful vs. Siegel. Blair had a long TD run called back for holding on the backside which seemed irrelevant I thought. Overall decent scrimmage for Siegel. Wish Siegel had more formations then the two they always run in I-form and strong. Stuff gets old

we looked terrible today in the scrimmage

i disagree, i was fairly pleased (pleased more so with the potential i saw than the actual results of the scrimmage) although i have nothing to compare this scrimmage to as i didnt get to see us versus MBA, but im assuming by your comment we must have done much better against MBA. i posted my thoughts on the scrimmage in the other thread though :wacko: