Murphy Fair's High School Preview

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about the all-state teams could someone post those? Or at the very least could someone post the 2A one it would be greatly appreciated.

...I'm going to Nashville today to get mine...I don't know when the Books-A-Million here in Chattanooga will receive the shipment...they were supposed to get them this past weekend :huh: ...if nobody posts them, I will when I get back!!!

...I'm going to Nashville today to get mine...I don't know when the Books-A-Million here in Chattanooga will receive the shipment...they were supposed to get them this past weekend :huh: ...if nobody posts them, I will when I get back!!!

The guy at the Northgate Books A Million told me he didn't think that they would be getting them in. When I told him that they were listed on Murphy's website he was even more confused than ever. He then told me to check back this Friday. Apparently they don't know what is coming in or when things are coming in.

These are coach picks right? NOt anyone from Murpy Fair? :blink:

...I'm not really sure about the 'Preseason All-State Team' list...Murphy Fair explains how the Coaches Top Ten list is done...Murphy also picks five(5) teams from each classification and three(3) each from Division II who he thinks will be in Murfreesboro in December...I believe as far as the All-State Team is concerned he probably looks at what the players did last year, and since the majority are Seniors, picks from what the Coaches wrote in the survey!!!